Z06 came after me and got ....

02SVTLightning

Established Member
Both the Chevy and Ford motors are very succesful. I have owned both and have not been disappointed by either. They just use differnt ways to make the power. You can argue either way as to which is better, but it will be an argument that will never end. I think a lot of it is the fact that most Chevy guys dont like Ford and most Ford guys dont like Chevy. That is just how it will always be. Personally I like both, because I love American cars and I would take a Chevy or Ford over any import any day.

cobra4b

@ The Track
Established Member
:thumbsup:
Harry Schneider said:
Sorry guys, but I'm 47 years old and I've had alot of cars and Jap bikes in my time from 440-6pak 71 Challengers to bored out z-1 Kawis, and my blood and all my families (8 Fords) runs Blue Oval Blue!! Not tryin to hurt anyones feelin's, I'm just real passionate about how incredible the Mustang GT and Cobras are. My brother in law runs a Vortex GT conv. with forged bottom end tuned to 700rwhp, all that for less than the cost of a Vette. Their the first and only Pony car left!! Corvettes are a nice looking car I admit, but Chevy needed to upgrade the technology years ago, the Z06 still runs push-rods for cryin out loud. Doesn't anyone wonder why they're on the verge of going belly-up? Technology doesn't wait for anyone! That's why you guys have so many "Ricers" to race...technology. Happy Thanksgiving to all you down south, this is 1 Canadian that says "Be proud of who you are!" (Canada sucks sometimes!!) P.S. Don't forget that the Bow tie guys hate our Fords and have for as long as there's been both brands! Competition pushes us forward!!

You are a moron :thumbsup:

MaSTi

Established Member
^^LOL. That's awesome.

As far as Chevy vs. Ford vs. Rice goes, who cares what you drive. I have owned a bowtie and now as many of you put it "ricer" car, but never a ford. Obvioulsy I do like mustangs, which is why I'm here. Each car puts out power differently, but effectivly. I have driven mustangs, but just don't like the styling as much as the f-bodies. Now the reason I picked up an import was just like Harry stated......technology. I now own a car that's just as fast(within reason) as an american muscle car out of the box. For me the STi can be used alll yr round, costing me MUCH less $$$ in the long run. If I didn't live where it snowed, you probably see me in a Z06.....no offense.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
I wish GM would upgrade the damn interiors. The dash and console are just ugly to me. Looks like a Silverados.

02SVTLightning

Established Member
Matts00GT said:
I wish GM would upgrade the damn interiors. The dash and console are just ugly to me. Looks like a Silverados.
+1 on that. I love GM, I have always loved Corvettes and the F-bodies. But there is too dam much plastic in the interiors. Even in the C6. Although the new goats have pretty dam nice interiors. They need to make the corvette with an interior like that.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Shawn MacAnanny said:
Well come on Spyder :)

Whenever you decide to get from the snow and come on vacation to Florida my town (Destin) is the place to be. We can run them then, until then take it easy playboy. :rockon:

Shawn MacAnanny

Pillage BEFORE you burn!!
Established Member
Lol vacation is coming up. I have an Uncle in Tampa somewhere so myabe i'll take a ride. Not sure where Destin is haha but i wouldnt count on meeting up. I have a problem with following through with things in many aspects of my life.

Zentenk

Established Member
Shawn we could ride down together, my hometown is Lakeland. I wont drive down till summer of course.

97cobraheaven

Established Member
for who ever asked, i put down 290 with full bolt ons and 355 with the juice!

also the Z06 did not have exhaust, it was quiet!

i definitly wish i had the bottle full, then i would have gone out and raced him somewhere for fun!

UNDR PSI

Established Member
Harry Schneider said:
Don't forget that Vettes slow their acceleration rate as speed increases too, just like your car!

Actually, that is where the Vette has a major advantage. Less weight and much better aerodynamics.

Users who are viewing this thread