Z06 FIRST RIDE and REVIEW

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
425 TQ the wheels. Yawn..... I think my Honda CRX made that back in 1990.
Hell my blown 01 cobra does that...almost lol

But imma bet that bitch sucks the paint off of the side my slow pos

quad

Established Member
From my understanding the lower torque is what makes these cars fast from a dig. The Shelby is the same way. Higher numbers doesn’t mean faster.
Good point. AWD cars can handle higher torque numbers more easily because it is distributed over 4 wheels instead of 2 as with RWD cars. I am really interested to see the Nürburgring times once it's released.

quad

Established Member
The C8 Z06 is nothing short of AMAZING! :eek: Thanks for posting that great video, Cam.
Judging by the reactions and excitement from the majority of people regarding the C8 Z06 I think I underappreciated what GM did with the 2023 Z06. I am still not crazy about the rear but I think the car looks best in silver with black accents and a red interior - as shown in this video starting at 11:44 with Emelia Hartford. I am not feeling the yellow and orange versions personally.

I will say the engine bay looks absolutely killer in the video below!

The car does sound really impressive and I am sure it's the higher RPMS that gives it that exotic sound.

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable can chime in but from what I read 600HP Naturally Aspirated is far superior to 600HP Supercharged or Turbo'd in a number of areas, for example no lag...

kaz109

Established Member
I thought Mercedes would hold the NA V8 record forever. Well done GM!!! I think this car will beat the GT3RS in every performance metric and any other exotic .

I still don’t like the looks of the car but the performance and engine overrides the looks . I’m on the short list at my local dealership

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Dumbass post of the year. Ever driven a gt3rs on track? You obviously need to stick to pos hondas

SHIFTYBUSINESS

Established Member
I thought the CRX thing was a joke. Should be an amazing car but I'm in the don't like the looks of it camp still. The rear end is head shaking awful in my opinion.

72SBC

Established Member
Hmm, something seems off. It really doesn’t look that fast. Revs slow too. Those with c7z know, those things are borderline un-drivable in dry or cold let alone in the wet, you would be bouncing off the rev limiter in the first 3 gears soon and you step on it. That thing sound be insane in the rain and yet he’s accelerating with no real issues. Even a gt350 is pretty intense in the rain.

blk02edge

Established Member
Hmm, something seems off. It really doesn’t look that fast. Revs slow too. Those with c7z know, those things are borderline un-drivable in dry or cold let alone in the wet, you would be bouncing off the rev limiter in the first 3 gears soon and you step on it. That thing sound be insane in the rain and yet he’s accelerating with no real issues. Even a gt350 is pretty intense in the rain.
All in the TCS. a 720s is incredibly smooth in the rain too

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Corvette owners are Roll-Racers and with a claimed 460 lbs of TQ that will equate to about 425 WTQ. Its not rocket science for the retards that cant figure that out on their own smfh. Thats not on par with the price. Especially for a car that costs $120k.

Junior00 is one of them Corvette nut huggers and gets his feelings hurt really easily. Ill try to be more gentle so u dont get butt-hurt.

Ur just not getting ur moneys worth when u have to spend another $10k on a blower so it can keep up with a Mustang with a blower smh.

blk02edge

Established Member
Corvette owners are Roll-Racers and with a claimed 460 lbs of TQ that will equate to about 425 WTQ. Its not rocket science for the retards that cant figure that out on their own smfh. Thats not on par with the price. Especially for a car that costs $120k.

Junior00 is one of them Corvette nut huggers and gets his feelings hurt really easily. Ill try to be more gentle so u dont get butt-hurt.

Ur just not getting ur moneys worth when u have to spend another $10k on a blower so it can keep up with a Mustang with a blower smh.
At least it's faster than a 1990 CRX.

congrats, you are the new +65000/58k OTD

csc427

Established Member

Tell me you haven’t been around high end cars without telling me you haven’t been around high end cars…lmao
I’m a fan of all fast cars. This car should be nuts. I fully expect stock times to be In the same neighborhood as r8/lambo and the mclaren lineup. Low 10’s out the gate. And break lap records as well. Amazing amount of engineering at the price point it will be offered at. Interior seems high end as well. Well done.

Last edited:

geoffmt

Established Member
Premium Member
I am absolutely going to order one

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member

Please, regale us with more of your stories Mr. Potato Head. We’re all fascinated with the inner workings of a mind with an IQ of 4…and that might be generous.

Next you can get back to explaining how the “vaccine” only works for you if others take it as well.

kaz109

Established Member

2EDB14D4-71E6-4A52-9B2B-1D9E52F23341.gif

Users who are viewing this thread