Z06 goes down

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Read much? Look at the post above your's, he was freakin kidding. Do people not read before they post? :shrug:

Not usually; it's waste of time in forum kill threads. ...but that's a pretty common response from the 65 year old vette ladies. I'm not the weathered intarweb warrior such as yourself. Please forgive my blind ignorance. :rolleyes:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Haha yep how did you know my age. If its a waste of time GTFO!! Nobody forced you to read or reply, but you tried to be a smartass and ended up looking like a dumbass!! So please go to bed son, it's past your bedtime.

C6 Vette

Established Member
Lots of drama lately on here between Vette and snake folks...I will say that there has been some exaggeration on how bad these two cars would beat each other based on the power output in question...

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Haha yep how did you know my age. If its a waste of time GTFO!! Nobody forced you to read or reply, but you tried to be a smartass and ended up looking like a dumbass!! So please go to bed son, it's past your bedtime.

I looks like a dumbass? On teh intarwebs? oh noes!!!!1111 :dw:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Lots of drama lately on here between Vette and snake folks...I will say that there has been some exaggeration on how bad these two cars would beat each other based on the power output in question...

Lol, not really lately, it's always been that way.

I looks like a dumbass? On teh intarwebs? oh noes!!!!1111 :dw:

Last edited:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Good kill
YouTube - Pullied 03 Cobra vs Stock 03 Z06

And that is in a 4000 lb vert no less.

I think that's the fairest comparison between a pullied Cobra and a stock C5Z. Both cars have a passenger and if you listen to the pause between shifts neither driver has a major advantage over the other. Even with the Z leaping out ahead in a couple races you can see the clear difference in acceleration the 100rwhp or so difference makes as the Cobra reels him back in.

FYI, even though FAsnakes's Cobra is a vert I believe he has a tubular k-member with arms; his car should weigh close to what a coupe weighs. The only way you would pull "freight trains" is if the driver in the Z didn't know what he was doing. In my experience it takes a 70rwhp +/- advantage to stay even with a C5Z if both cars are healthy and driven properly.

Last edited:

Quik Z06

Established Member
Good kill

I think that's the fairest comparison between a pullied Cobra and a stock C5Z. Both cars have a passenger and if you listen to the pause between shifts neither driver has a major advantage over the other. Even with the Z leaping out ahead in a couple races you can see the clear difference in acceleration as the Cobra reels him back in.

FYI, even though FAsnakes's Cobra is a vert I believe he has a tubular k-member with arms; his car should weigh close to what a coupe weighs. The only way you would pull "freight trains" is if the driver in the Z didn't know what he was doing.

Holy cow, were not going to agree on something are we :eek: Lol, im just messin with ya! That is the whole point people were trying to make here. A win is possible, nobody is denying that, but "freight trains" :nono:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Holy cow, were not going to agree on something are we :eek: Lol, im just messin with ya! That is the whole point people were trying to make here. A win is possible, nobody is denying that, but "freight trains" :nono:

lol..:beer:

64T-bolt

Fist Fornicator
Established Member
I put cruise ships on a Z06 in my wife's Xterra. . . . .of course the dude driving the vette had his skullett tangled in the driveshaft, his gold chain was wrapped up in the shifter, and his old lady's 4' tall weave was disrupting airflow over the top of the car. . .somewheres I got video, I'll dig it up. .

F8l Vnm

Established Member

lmao...
owned!:lol:

Users who are viewing this thread