Z06 Purchase. I'm getting one!

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
A C5 though. I started a thread earlier about me searching for a C6 Z51. Upon my search, I found an awesome C5 Z06. It's just over 400rwhp. It has all the supporting mods. And it was professionally done by a shop that's well known. The deal was just too good for me to resist. I'll show you pictures once I pick it up.

I know all you terminator die-hards will give me crap because of this, but I still have a '66 Mustang convertible I'm going to drop an '04 cobra motor into in the near future. Nothing like 2700lbs with a cobra motor.

Excited as hell about my new baby!

359e6f9.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEpBWhjcCA4"]YouTube - My New Z06[/ame]
I don't pick it up until next weekend.

Last edited:

CobraKid04

Established Member
Hell yea, I love the look of a slammed c5 z with some 5 spoke ccw rims. like the one in the sig above.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
I'll post pictures today. It's blue with black Z06 wheels and it's lowered. I'm just waiting for the bank to transfer the money.

Next project, '66 vert with a cobra motor. You guys could put me on Overhaulin' if you want. That would be a lot easier. j/k

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
I was just over on the Corvette forums and one of the dealership sponsors over there is advertising a brand new velocity yellow 2008 ZO6, 1LZ for $59,995.00 and will knock another $2000.00 off if you're a current GM lease holder. It's definately a buyers market right now!

U.M.

ampstang

Nobody F's w/ a Lion
Established Member
I was just over on the Corvette forums and one of the dealership sponsors over there is advertising a brand new velocity yellow 2008 ZO6, 1LZ for $59,995.00 and will knock another $2000.00 off if you're a current GM lease holder. It's definately a buyers market right now!

U.M.

That's a steal for a new one. That's where they all should be. Used, the best I've seen is $48.5K.

Users who are viewing this thread