z06 vs 996! won and lost

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I was cruising down the turnpike heading up to a meat in philly when a damn yellow blur went by me... naturally I got on it and caught up to him. I see a nasty looking yellow 996 turbo and "wickedDD" license plate. I can hear his turbos and def know its NOT STOCK!

so were cruising in the left lane. im behind him. and the lane opens up. he floors it, I follow and we are VERY close up to about 160mph. this happens 2-3 times. then I finally get side by side with him. we slow down to about 50mph, 3 beeps. we go... we are side by side the entire time.. then out of no where he starts to inch on me. he had a total of a headlight on me at 160..... we shut down... back down to 50mph... (now im pissed and turn the bottle on) 3 beeps... nitrous hits and I am GONE!! hit 160 and he was WAY back.

we get off the turnpike and it turns out they were going to the same meet we were heading too. we got caught at a light... he revs up... light goes green and I SPUNNNNNNN bad and his awd just destroys me.

got to the meet and they ended up being cool guys.
said his car has a 996 turbo with bybrid GT2 turbos, full exhaust, tune, intake, clutch, ect and makes 600awhp.

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Good read man, love the gettin pist part, open bottle and destroy lol. Def good kill and death. Bet that car looked sick.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Nice races. What kind of power do you make off the bottle?

phatman

Established Member
Is your Z yellow? If so, I'm they guy with the silver Vet that was at your shop. Andrew tuned my car. Should be back this week to tune my new LS3. Love your car! (if its you lol)

Users who are viewing this thread