z28 bad attitude squashed

wuplash

Established Member
was driving to work today but not in my 01L had the 97 s-10 ss truck out anyway i turned onto this road and before making the turn i know nobody was behind me but something told me to look in my mirror after turning and out of nowhere is this 94 or 95 z28 right behind me i thought nothing of it kept going down road at 45 mph which is the speed limit he dragged back 3-4 car lengths then he would speed up and do a quick left like to pass me then slow down and get right back behind me he did this twice then i get to my next road to turn onto it's a left and is also a 2 lane i look back at him and yep he is turning also as i'am turning he cut's sharper left to try and pass me real quick as no cars are coming down the road i thought to myself i know i only have a 190hp v-6 motor vs his 275hp if his is stock but after him playing that game of darting around behind me earlier thinking he is mario andretti i had to try and put him in his place so i floored the little s-10 ss at 20 mph he was just behind my door and i could hear his v-8 kickdown now at 30mph still in same position up to 40 mph no change in his or my status now 50 mph wow i'am doing good holding the same ground now at 60 mph holy cow i did it he backs off and gets behind me as we are approaching a no passing zone before a hill man was i surprised i've only had this truck for 1 month as it's my daily vehicle so i can keep my 01L in mint condition i knew it felt fast but had no idea it could hold off a lt-1 v-8 granted if we would of been on a longer road i'am sure he would of dusted me once had gotten past 65 mph so i had a fun drive to work today to bad i was not driving my 01L so he could see what a blown v-8 can do :lol: :lol:

CobraDOHC

12 Second Z
Established Member
hmmmmm.....either you are one hell of a driver or he really is bad....We can play if you want (as long as your in the ss;-))All I need is to 30mph and I'll be looking at you in the rearview....

Good kill anyways!!

wuplash

Established Member
cobradohc. i was very surprised myself as i used to own a 1994 pontiac firehawk coupe 6-speed with a lt-1 and i know my s10ss could not take it from 20mph-60mph so i guess i had a lucky day or he can't drive worth a dang somedays it's better to be lucky than good either way it was a fun trip to work for sure:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread