Z28 got detailed...

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
The car is sick!!
I drove my brother in-laws Z07 on the Tail of the Dragon and those brakes are just plain amazing!! His car has 18k miles and the brakes still feel so good. Makes me feel the need to upgrade the Bosses brakes!!

Last edited:

ROMM

Established Member
I don't like the latest generation of Camaros at all, but I love the new Z28! It's weird! The recent change on the tail lights is great. I hope they do something similar with the C7 tail lights eventually.
Anyway's, congrats on the Z28. I am very interested to see what the value of these cars do. I have yet to see one in person.

GT915

Established Member
Is the xpel film just on certain areas or does it cover the entire car? I went to their site and didn't see it listed for the whole car. I really like the idea and will be curious to see how you like it and to see what you think of its' "self healing" properties. If you could cover the whole car with it and if it worked like they say, rock chips and swirl marks could be a thing of the past. Congrats on having such a badass car. Not only do I like it for the sum of its parts but it looks absolutely amazing as well.

GT915

Established Member
Also...HOLY CRAP at the cost of brake rotors. I have to imagine that the pads are no bargain either. Sure hope they last awhile. I guess that being a badass ain't cheap.

wma8706

Established Member
that's my favorite new Camaro. Saw a black one last year and was blown away with how aggressive it looks! :rockon:

Copper&Black

Established Member
Is the xpel film just on certain areas or does it cover the entire car? I went to their site and didn't see it listed for the whole car. I really like the idea and will be curious to see how you like it and to see what you think of its' "self healing" properties. If you could cover the whole car with it and if it worked like they say, rock chips and swirl marks could be a thing of the past. Congrats on having such a badass car. Not only do I like it for the sum of its parts but it looks absolutely amazing as well.

I don't believe they have the whole car on file but post #11 on this thread shows all the areas covered by Xpel. I just wanted the main impact zones to be covered as I take very good care of my paint an am not worried too much about swirl marks as much. But yes many exotics around here are fully covered, repainting one panel can match the cost of the Xpel.

I am picking up my GT500 today from getting the Xpel treatment also. It will be almost completely covered.

Here is what is being covered for that.

IMG_2213_zpsxql1jnqw.gif

IMG_2216_zpsxhdh6un6.gif

IMG_2215_zpsqqgahtgi.gif

IMG_2214_zpsvxck3wyl.gif

IMG_2217_zpskednvds8.gif

Video of the self healing aspect of it.

[video]https://youtu.be/T6oEgfdwUU0[/video]

Last edited:

kaz109

Established Member
Such an awesome machine...would rather have this over GT500. But u only have to decide that depending on the day lol....congrats and go to the track and have some fun

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
They are so aggressive in person. One of my local dealers has a used Black 14 and my 5yr old son and I went to look at it. This dealer had several C7's, GT500, a Hellcat and several other Challengers, ZL1, you name it. This car stood out over all of them. He made me take a picture of it with him in front of it. He wants me to buy it but I've been holding out for the GT350. Love the LS7 though. 570-600rwhp in one of these would be insane with that chassis.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread