Z28 Kill Saturday Night

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
So i'm driving down a local road that opens up onto a hwy not far from my house saturday night... it's dark out and i hear this reving behind me all of a sudden... i notice it's camaro... he's probably not liking my license plate :mj: since it's a slap in the face to camaros :coolman: ...... anyway we come to a stop and as soon as i turn out on the road leading to the hwy he whips around and gets up beside me gunning it off and on... so when we are about even maybe a 30 or 40 roll he takes off on me but i react quickly and put about 2 cars on him before we hit the next light.... we stop and he says nice and fast car... sounds great.. what do you have done... i told him just cai and catback for now... i didn' t get a chance to ask him what he had but probably a few bolt on's of some sort... his
car sounded pretty good.. at least he was a cool guy... but what's gonna be
funny is if i run into this dude again in about 1-2 months after the Kenne Bell :bowdown: is put on ! :p

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
I'm not sure what type of Z it was... it was probably a 2000+ model because it had the most recent front end (lights, etc) i guess before they quit making them.... but don't quote me on that because i'm not really too well informed
on the later model camaros... oh, my plate reads SSKILLR ! :rockon:

BPLS1

Established Member
wolfsburg2 said:
you better get that blower on there quick with a plate like that on there :)

nice kill.

:idea: Exactly. im sure the Mustang Guys wouldnt like it too much if my plate said SVTKILR or something of that sort. I would be a Target for the Big Dog Mustangs For sure

stangfreak

Established Member
dont take the fbodies lighty guys. they can be pretty freakin fast lol. but good kill.

instead of jumping on the kb, have you seen what a steigemeire stage 3 ported blower can do with a upper lower pulley combo? yea fast lol. add a small shot of nitrous, and i mean small, and you will be shocked.

my friend john aka venomous03cobra just ran a 10.47 with a old style port job, upper lower pulley and a 60 shot. full weight :rockon:

03-SilverSnake

Established Member
I've considered many options.... KB, WHIPPLE, ported Steig w/nos...... i guess it seems like the majority of research i've done leans towards the KB in overall performance and satisfaction... that's not knocking the others at all... i guess it comes down to personal preference... and i know my plate taunts the competition but camaros mess with me a lot so i figured i'd have some fun at their expense..... and don't worry... the KB is going on in about a month.. the funds needed for it and the supporting mods will be in my hand around that time.... so i will have plenty to back that plate up then ! :)

Users who are viewing this thread