Z28 kill, with a truck.

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
So I finished installing an E fan today and decided it needed a road test to see if I could notice any difference in throttle responce as reported by other owners. I am coming up to a light at a slow roll in second and I see a newer Z28 Camaro at the light in the lane to my left and think nothing of it. I reach the light rolling when it chanages and hot rod and his buddy take off. I hit the floor with my foot, downshift to first, spin like a moron, hit second spinning, PASS HIM spinning and let off. He proceedes with a ricer fly by.

I catch him at another light and I said " You wanna go again since I know you wanna do something?'

He replies" I didn't know we were either".

"You were the one who took off!" I snapped back.

Now the lights about to change and hot rod starts flashing his converter. :rollseyes

Light turns green, he gets the jump as I bleed into the throttle. I pass him almost at the top of first (hand out the window waving and yelled BYE BYE) and chirp 2nd right in front of him. I had a good truck on him before I let out and I get the ricer fly by again. Just barley catch him at the next light and I asked him.

DID YOU KNOW THAT TIME!!!!!? :lol:

Last edited:

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
It's actually a ported Eaton. Otherwise, it's just a pick up with a few odds and ends running 12's. :burnout:

Users who are viewing this thread