Z28 vs 03 Cobra

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
I was out running an errand last nite and happend to be next to a LT1 Camaro Convertible. The guy looks at me, smiles and punches it.

Im not much of a streetracer so I dont react at all. The guy slows down and does the same thing to me two more times. Finally it got me frustrated so I dropped a gear the next time he punched it, and pulled like 5 cars on him.

When we come up to the next stop light, I look over and smile at him and he just ignores me, mugging straight ahead. What a sore loser!

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
When ppl pull alongside and punch it i never go after them. I wait until they're mature enough to roll down their window and actually request a "go" on honks. Sweet kill! :beer:

Xplicit

Su Corazón
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
Good kill.:thumbsup:

Franco, did you guys do it today?:-D
No :( I totally forgot it was Mother's Day and it's also been raining in my area. BUT, i got the pic u sent printed out and all ready to go :beer:

Trader

Established Member
The gm guys have had the upper hand so long that when they loose they will have to go to therapy. :whine: :whine: :whine:

03SLOBRA

Trollin aint easy
Established Member
Gook kill, reminds me of the ol don't go looking for trouble because you'll probably find it. If I had a LT1 these days I wouldn't race anything unless I had some spray or serious bolt ons. Too many cars these days putting out too much power!

CLUTCH

Established Member
Nice kill. Can't believe the guy tried . I know enough to know who to screw with and a 03 cobra wouldn't be on my list in current state of mods. Oh well. :shrug:

Grant

Established Member
Good kill man...sore loser always suck.. :beer:

Originally posted by 03&68cobras
Z28's ( including SS's) are boring to race. I have killed 4 by wide margins. I am still waiting for that Z06.:mj:

Then why dont you try racing some modded ones...just a suggestion :-D

03&68cobras

Established Member
They were! One had stickers saying it was modded by Gionetti(?). Second had exhaust and "other mods" (he was close). The third also had exhaust and other mods. I killed all of them with the pulley only (before the exhaust etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread