z28 vs subaru

RustyDawwg

Established Member
Was in my buddy's camaro. Sti coupe pulled up and wanted to race us. The guy actually hit the nitrous on the street for this one too. My buddy kept up pretty well but didnt win in the end. I think he did well for having bald tires though. I was glad to ahve been there though, now I have an idea of how fast those things take off.

Last edited:

MrMason

Established Member
I didn't know STi's came in coupes, what year camaro? sti? mods? speeds? lengths?

98Snake03

I8URVET
Established Member
dewd....mustang site. Bowtie verses a constellation is a faux-pa.

good death though.

Last edited:

Boostlag

Darth Vader Status
Established Member
Was in my buddy's camaro. Sti coupe pulled up and wanted to race us. The guy actually hit the nitrous on the street for this one too. My buddy kept up pretty well but didnt win in the end. I think he did well for having bald tires though. I was glad to ahve been there though, now I have an idea of how fast those things take off.

STi coupe? :dw:

StangJason

Established Member
AHAHAHAHA....x2

(Thats why I keep my races on other sites...) :beer:

Even though it's a Mustang site it's not a Mustang specific forum so keep the kills coming plus I like reading all of them Mustang or not. On the other hand a little more detail about car mods and the race is needed or the thread is a fail :p but a quick edit can fix that :-D

Users who are viewing this thread