Zaino.... worth it!! (dial up warning)

RAP66

Established Member
I just finiseh putin the Zaino treatment on my car (first time application) :read: and many many threads to look up! UGH!!! what work... :beer: :beer:but worth it :beer: :beer:

I did the following Dawn - Claybar - Z5+ZFX (2 coats) - 2 coats Z2+ZFX:thumbsup:

T's Blk03

No Clue What Goes Here
Established Member
Looks good and put some shoes on :thumbsup:

I love the way black looks when freshly polished :beer:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
You need to get a better camera. The quality of the pic doesn't do the zaino justice.

I just ordered the whole kit for my car yesterday.

darssvt

Established Member
lookin good

So you got your car at Jerome Duncan too? That's where I picked mine up from.

I just put Zaino on my car, and I just love it. Really brings out the color on the Sonic Blue.
Your car looks fabulous!!

RAP66

Established Member
Re: lookin good

Originally posted by Sonic03Cobra
So you got your car at Jerome Duncan too? That's where I picked mine up from.

I just put Zaino on my car, and I just love it. Really brings out the color on the Sonic Blue.
Your car looks fabulous!!

:beer: :beer: YEP... in fact your the one who sent me to Brian in the first place :lol1: :beer: :beer: was a bit of work, but worth the wait!:thumbsup:

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
looking good! Now just put on the Chromies for the bling bling shiny look. awesome.

Snkbyte

I'm the cream of the crop
Established Member
Looks good I would do the same to my car if the weather would hold in this shitty ass state of MI.

Will

Brad

Banned
zaino keeps looking better as you keep adding more coats.

here is a photo of my car a while back

z3.jpg

z2.jpg

av8tor

Established Member
Looks great, nice job. Just two questions...: Your antenna is different than mine, did you change it, and, is that your red car reflecting in the background? Looks nice, can't quite makeout what it is from the picture quality, maybe a Parisienne or GTO?

RAP66

Established Member
Originally posted by av8tor
Looks great, nice job. Just two questions...: Your antenna is different than mine, did you change it, and, is that your red car reflecting in the background? Looks nice, can't quite makeout what it is from the picture quality, maybe a Parisienne or GTO?

The antenna is one of those rubber shorties... I'm changing my antenna to a hidden antenna from brothers performance. Reason why I'm changing it is because on my 91GT someone turned it into a pretzel... and tried to do the same with my other car which is the one in the reflection a :beer: '66 Chevelle. :beer:

terminatd

Established Member
I've got 5 coats of Zaino and it gets more difficult to take pictures of the car. All I get is the sky, house, myself in the photo. zaino warning "May severely impair picture taking ability":burnout:

NewGuy

Meguires Gold, Race Glaze..... do I have to spend more money for Zaino now! lookin' good hard jokur :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread