Zaino

King03Cobra

Established Member
OK, I can't wait. I've been using Meguiars polish & wax for a while but I can't wait until the Zaino gets here. It really looks good and I'm going to give it a shot and see how it compares to a premium wax. Definitely looks good on the Sonic Blue !!!!

:beer:

King03Cobra

Established Member
Thanks, if the stuff gets here and I can get it done this weekend I will post some pics. I have been using Meguiars products for quite a few years on the other cars but the ZAINO pictues I see on this forum really look GOOD. Both products are really good but I gotta try the ZAINO.

So I still need to get the cotton towels and the DAWN. Pretty much a no brainer and should be ready for some poishing this weekend.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Looks great :beer: I just got through applying a coat of Zaino to my sonic blue L :D....whew that's a lot of surface area to cover

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hey fafafoey, what happened to all the leaves on the trees in those photos? It looks like early Spring or late Fall. Nice finish on your car. I've been using Zaino since I bought my Cobra and absolutely love it. And it only takes me an hour to do the polish. I especially like the Zaino on Sonic Blue and Black.

:)

fafafoey

Established Member
They were from this spring, just got around to sorting through them and posting, good catch :)

Users who are viewing this thread