Zaino'd the Cobra again and ........

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a bummer! We've had more rain days then sun over the past month up this way. Got up this morning to watch the sun poking through. By noon it was all sun. So I washed my Cobra, got the Zaino out (again) and did my spray detailer/polish routine. Went in for a bit to get ready for a local cruise. I hear pitter patter on the roof and lo and behold it's a thunder storm. So my Cobra is sitting pretty in the garage (again) and I'm pecking away on my computer.
:rolleyes:

32ValveSymphony

Established Member
I feel your pain. I just got my pulley and chip installed Thursday and it has been raining all day today. :bash:

nj7703

Established Member
Same deal here, got it clean and then rain 3 times in fact. This is insane, hate to sound like a broken record but this rain blows!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Then again two things positive could come from this yukky weather pattern. Sunny weather should arrive soon. And maybe, just maybe, we'll have a mild winter.

fangstang

Established Member
I hate rain. This is very, very depressing weather were having. I really really hate rain.

soniccobra 03

SONIC SLO POKE
Established Member
I feel your pain fellows..washed mine today and sweated my butt off to get it done as quick as i could............before i could dry it all the way ...( annie lennox singing).............here comes the rain again......lol. If the weather man says that we need rain or we will be in a drought i might just have to kick his butt.........

JClifton

Uhh it's stock!
Established Member
<-- Seattle.... the only place where it can BE 70 and sunny yet pouring down rain at the same time...

-- Jaret

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by soniccobra 03
If the weather man says that we need rain or we will be in a drought i might just have to kick his butt.........
:lol:

I'll give you a hand -- I mean a foot!
:lol1:

SVT4ME

Established Member
Come to Vegas, we get rain a couple times a year. 340 days of nice weather.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by SVT4ME
Come to Vegas, we get rain a couple times a year. 340 days of nice weather.
Don't rub it in. Don't rub it in.
:lol1:

CWCobra

Established Member
We're already 7 inches above normal rainfall so far this year...and it's just mid-June!!! Weather dude reported that we have had only 2 weekends so far this year with no rain either day. I haven't kept count, but it sure seems about right. Detailed my Cobra Thursday night, then left it in garage waiting for rain to stop. Finally decided to take a chance today (Sunday), to run to the store - 3 miles away. Yep, rained on me before I got home. At least it looked good for 3 miles of the 6 mile trip!

Drive it dirty or don't drive,
CW

Users who are viewing this thread