Zeitronix Wideband ZR-2 Gauge, ZT-2 AFR, Boost Combo

goat-ee

Established Member
EDIT: SOLD!!!!

If your wanting the most precise AFR gauge, boost gauge, datalogging combo...this is the ultimate setup. There are cheaper solutions, but there are NO better than this one. I can try to explain all of the details of what it can and can't do. But I will instead copy and paste their ad. This system was on my turbo Cobra and worked flawlessly and looks as good as it works. Everything didn't see a 1k miles worth of use and the wideband o2 sensor works great. I had added on a MAP sensor as well, so the gauge also shows boost/vacuum pressure.

Total new price includes the following (copy and paste from Zeitronix site)

"Zt-2 Model Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio Meter, Wideband Oxygen Sensor, 10ft* Sensor Harness, Signal Harness, PC Serial Cable,

(Datalogging Software, Installation Instructions link for download)

and 2-Pin EGT Connector to retrofit your EGT probe. Data splitter included for simultaneous display and datalogging use. Made in the USA."

$399

MAP, Boost Sensor, (50 PSI / 3.5 Bar) Absolute Pressure
MAP - Manifold Absolute Pressure (Boost Sensor) sensor. 50 PSI / 3.5 Bar absolute pressure. P/N 2130-50-A.
Reads from full vacuum (25.5 inHg / -650 mmHg) up to 35.3 PSI gauge at sea level. Military/Medical grade sensor in stainless steel housing. Electrically protected and temperature compensated for unprecedented accuracy -- perfect for MAP readings in a hot engine bay. Less expensive than most peak and hold boost gauges.

"Connect to the Zt-2 "User2", "Boost", or "User1" inputs. The vacuum to 35.3 PSI (2.4 BAR) reading can be display in the LCD, ZR-2, and datalogging software as a pressure reading when connected to the "Boost" or "User2" inputs. The sensors 0-5 volt output also makes it easy to use with 3rd party engine management systems.

Connecting harness (1 foot) and hose barb included. See here for additional installation tips and sensor specifications. An 8 foot connecting harness is also available for this item. Made in the USA. "

$119

Total new price is $518 plus shipping.

My price is $400 shipped obo.

Zeitronix Software : Zeitronix Data Logger (ZDL) Updates, Screen Shots, 3rd Party Software

temporary_zpsa3bd038a.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread