Zero Mile Cobras!!

#1pony

Established Member
I was looking through a mustang book yesterday at Barnes and Noble and they had pictures of a Vibrant Red 93 Cobra and a 93 Cobra R with zero miles on them. They even had the plastic still on the seats, floor boards, and steering wheels! The owner of the two cars was a guy named Jimmy Morrison. I don't know if he is a memeber of this forum, but if he is, you are definatly a TRUE collector. :bowdown: I could understand not driving the Cobra R that much, but I would have to cruise in the regular Cobra on nice sunny days.

Lee

Established Member
I saw some 93's with plastic on the seats in the concours area at the Mustang 40th in Nashville. I wonder if this guy was there. I'm glad there's a few perfect specimins around, but me, I want to drive mine!

#1pony

Established Member
I guess he just pushes them out when he wants to look at them or uses a wench tp pull them up on a trailer. I would assume he starts them up so they can warm up and everything can seal, but that sure doesn't help the transmission or the rear end.

Goodson

Tuning Required
Established Member
honestly, It's like buying a 1/24 or 1/18 scale and looking at it. It just happens to be full size. They'll end up in a museum some day. I'll drive my mustangs. Thank you very much. :D

93_Snake

93 Cobra worshipper
Established Member
Yep I could never do that. I would have to drive it. Why have a car if you are not going to enjoy it?

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
93_Snake said:
Yep I could never do that. I would have to drive it. Why have a car if you are not going to enjoy it?

I agree. I would even drive the 'R' and take it on trips

CO9B3RA

Established Member
My '93 Teal #629 passed to me on Dec 9, 2004 with 31,129 miles. Since then
I've put on 1500 miles and have enjoyed EVERY second behind the wheel:
compared to my other 4 Mustangs, 64.5 HiPo coupe, 66 A fb, 82 GT, and an
86 SVO, the Cobra is the most COMPLETE of all my "horses", though each has
its own niche of desireability/fun. I will try not to put miles on this Cobra,
temptation is always there, in a wholesale manner but, then again, the
enjoyment will not be minimalized! :rockon:
:coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread