Zero Slip Cog System

03vnmous

Established Member
Don't need food, need more hp and its either going to go for more hp in the gt or in the cobra but the cobra just got a brand new nitrous and cryo setup so the gt is a little jealous

03vnmous

Established Member
I know there were atleast 1 or 2 other people interested in this before, I can do 625 shipped for the cog system.... much lower and I will just end up keeping it

03vnmous

Established Member
Someone on here has to be sick of belt slip by now... Or someone has to love the sound of cogged blower enough to scoop this up

03vnmous

Established Member
Alrite I now have an eaton pulley with the kit not pictured kit still for sale

03vnmous

Established Member
This kit is still available... Has eaton cog now so it can bolt right up to your stock blower its got all of the cogs needed except for a tensioner pulley which is 300 from rpm or 200 from asp just called and confirmed it with them today 1300 dollar kit for about half the price 575 shipped help another snake go turbo

03vnmous

Established Member
574.99 Some take this deal so i can move onto the next phase of my build so i can have it before the next magazine feature

03vnmous

Established Member
Still for sale ... everyone wants to call dibs or pm me and say its theirs they want it and then waste a week of my time and decide they don't want it...... 550 dollars for a 1300 dollar kit minus one 200 dollar cog thats 550 dollars for an 1100 dollar kit this should be a no brainer for someone

Users who are viewing this thread