zero to sixty times

gordone

Established Member
I've searched and searched but can't find zero to sixty times for 2003 Cobra. Looked through the download brochure from svt.ford.com. Couldn't find it there. Tried a search on svtperformance, no luck. I think I've seen it somewhere but, duhhh! Can't find it now.
Anybody?

mangrumm

Established Member
My 0-60 time was a 4.8 with tire spin. Fast auto.net has the 03 cobra doing 4.4 -4.5 seconds. I had my car rev up to around 3000 rpm when I did it.

gordone

Established Member
Thanks. I was just looking at E55 AMG on the Mercedes site. They claim 4.5. 4.4 (!) - 4.9 is pretty respectable against a S/C 5.5 litre.

MongoCobra

Established Member
my best is 4.47 using the G-Tech. I remember a 4.5 in car and driver when it first came out...

Imperial Pose

Winning Is A Habit
Established Member
They claim 4.5
I like the AMG's a lot, a great combo of power, and luxury. I know we have to be careful with them. When I do run one, I don't plan on stopping at 60mph.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
3.8 is the best for me too, according to G-Tech. I have gotten a 3.2 once, but since I can't repeat it, I'm calling it a G-Tech screwup.

stangfan

When in doubt.. Floor it!
Established Member
Thanks. I was just looking at E55 AMG on the Mercedes site. They claim 4.5. 4.4 (!) - 4.9 is pretty respectable against a S/C 5.5 litre.

Man... I see one of these cars every day in the parking garage of my office (along with a GTS viper). I can't wait to get a chance to run either one of these guys! I ran the Viper about 6 months ago on a 0~60 sprint (when I was basically stock - CAI, weld-in mufflers) and it was pretty ugly.

Every day, I walk past both of these cars. One of these days, I'm going to 'grow a pair' and leave a not on both of there cars...

Wanna 'play' with an '03 Cobra :)

Orange Poison

Established Member
Are those G-tech accurate.....do any of you guys take 'em to the track and see if the actual times match the G-tech times?

coleman

Established Member
4.32, but that was a while ago ... i'm sure it's worse now :p

btw, i had no problem with a viper gts the other morning from a 40 mph roll. it was very comforting to know that i'm faster than what i was *considering* to purchase for far, far less!

Last edited:

jtfx6552

Established Member
Originally posted by Blue Poison
Are those G-tech accurate.....do any of you guys take 'em to the track and see if the actual times match the G-tech times?

Nope, not accurate. I calibrate, calibrate and calibrate, still usually off about .3-.5 on the 1/4 mile ET and about 5 MPH.

NetworkingGuru

Established Member
Originally posted by Blue Poison

I posted a big long thread about the accuracy of mine once. It's on here somewhere.

JaketheSnake

roll race? where?
Established Member
Originally posted by gordone

that e55 is pretty damn stout, there is a video on the www.fuelslut.com, a orlando car club, that thing can run

Users who are viewing this thread