Zex Nitrous Install pics!!

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
Still got it, just after a lot of thought I decided to go a different direction. The switch supplied for the opener wouldn't work right for me, and it would have been a pita to cut the metal panel. I'm happy with how it ended up.

I'D WIN

Established Member
On the passenger side fuel rail using the existing schrader valve. The wet kit comes with a right accessories to tap right in.

SWThomas

El Cazador
Established Member
I'D WIN said:
On the passenger side fuel rail using the existing schrader valve. The wet kit comes with a right accessories to tap right in.

What if I already have a fuel pressure gauge hooked up there? Can I just throw a Y-Fitting on there and run both the fuel pressure line and the nitrous line from it?

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I'll see if I can snap pics of it for you. It's a 'male run tee' fitting. One end threads onto the schrader valve and leaves 2 males. One runs to the Zex box, the other to the gauge.

ronnie

Will work for Truck Parts
Established Member
SWThomas said:
What if I already have a fuel pressure gauge hooked up there? Can I just throw a Y-Fitting on there and run both the fuel pressure line and the nitrous line from it?

You can always go with a stand alone system. Suggested on the higher horsepower trucks not to tap off the fuel rail.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
he's only running a very small shot, so i think he's good to go....can't wait to get to the track and finally test mine out, after 2 YEARS!

Users who are viewing this thread