Zex Nitrous users....??

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
soniclightning said:
I went with the stealth install. I painted my zex box and the purge solenoid black and mounted the box behind the supercharger. If you don't know what to look for you can't even tell I have it.

lol, today i was letting out the "old" nitrous out my bottle, and my g/f asks me "what are you doing?" i told her "letting the pressure out of the bottle." she then says, "what bottle." i said "EXACTLY!" :idea:

CHIZ

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
I'll post pics tomorrow. I'm really happy with how everything came out.

Looks good Chiz. :rockon:

thanks, but you may have missed my question....why did you mount your bottle towards the tailgate instead of towards the cab?

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
ChrisNelson said:
Easier to get to. Plus it was the perfect amount of braided hose.

You are going to uncover the siphon tube under hard accelleration with that setup.The tube must draw liquid nitrous.
Jim

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
CHIZ said:
i was just wondering what effect it would have on the siphon tube?

Huh?? The bottom of the bottle faces the tailgate, like yours. The top of the bottle faces the front, like yours. Isn't the siphon tube at the bottom of the bottle at the back of the bottle??

Ct.TOPGUN said:
You are going to uncover the siphon tube under hard accelleration with that setup.The tube must draw liquid nitrous.
Jim

Look at my pics again please. The bottom of the bottle faces the tailgate with the top of the bottle towards the front. Under hard acceleration wouldn't all the liquid N2O go towards the siphon tube?

:shrug:

Ct.TOPGUN

Established Member
My bad! I don't know why I thought you had the valve to the rear. I guess I need to quit drinking and pay more attention. Your install is correct!
Jim

driven to build

Established Member
CHIZ,

Looks good, I have the same setup but I took my purge solenoid and put it under the wiper cowl with just a slight bit of tube sticking out of the grate to clean up the engine bay.

CHIZ

Established Member
before long, i'm going to get some vaccum line and run it to the ford emblem and purge out of it...should look sick.

chiz

Users who are viewing this thread