ZEX NOS management

Cobra4pt6

Banned
ZEX NOS management
i'm thinking of getting the zex nos wet system in a 75hp shot and was wondering if i would have to get my comp chip reprogrammed for the nos b/c my timing is already +5 degrees? also this is the wet system and i was wondering if you think it'd puddle?

here is the info on the system:

Zex Wet Kit 96-04 4.6
[82023] $549.00

Plug & Play Nitrous Performance: All major components are contained in the ZEX™ "NMU", which means you won't have any unsightly solenoids or wiring. Worlds Only "Smart" Nitrous System: Uses actual bottle pressure to regulate the nitrous to fuel ratio, always optimizing the mix. Never too rich, never too lean! Our nitrous kit only activates when you hit full throttle: This means you can sit at the line with the system armed and your hands on the steering wheel. When you hit full throttle, the nitrous automatically kicks in, you don't have to fumble with switches and steering at the same time. When you let off the throttle, the nitrous shuts off. Our difference in approach results in more horsepower per nitrous used through all bottle pressures.

SouthFlaSnake

Established Member
I had that kit on my 2002 Lightning. I loved it. Easy install, and it worked great. For the Cobra though, I decided to go with an NX wet kit. No real reason for going with the NX kit, besides I got a good deal on it and my tuner is an NX distributer. Youll need to back timing off a couple of degrees in order to run the kit, and make sure you have the right plugs. You usually want to run a plug 2 ranges colder with nitrous. Talk to your tuner about it.

-Mike

Yates...Man

TRMN8R
Established Member
Great where can I get one for a Mach1 and how easy is it to install. Looking for a 100-150 shot. I like how this things sounds. How hard is a wet kit vs. a dry kit to tune on the car?

Users who are viewing this thread