ZIMxxZUM, what the Hell!!

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
damn Carlos I didnt think uou were serious when we talked at irwindale. Is that why you were asking the prices on a '13 at my dealer?

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Dinner and a movie :shrug:

Two dinners and a pack of gum.

damn Carlos I didnt think uou were serious when we talked at irwindale. Is that why you were asking the prices on a '13 at my dealer?

When I text you, I was still throwing around the idea of selling it. But in the end I decided I would just sell it and try to get something different.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Two dinners and a pack of gum.

When I text you, I was still throwing around the idea of selling it. But in the end I decided I would just sell it and try to get something different.

If it wasn't bubblicious then the deal was BAD, and secondly I hope you get a '13. Guys are for some odd reason turning them back in. If you go do some research you'll see that the prices can be found at a good range of STUPID high and some at MSRP.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
If it wasn't bubblicious then the deal was BAD, and secondly I hope you get a '13. Guys are for some odd reason turning them back in. If you go do some research you'll see that the prices can be found at a good range of STUPID high and some at MSRP.

I'm hoping to get the 13 as well. I'm just gonna take my time until I stumble onto a good deal on one that I really like. At least that way I'm not rushed or forced to get something I don't like and it gives me time to save.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I'm hoping to get the 13 as well. I'm just gonna take my time until I stumble onto a good deal on one that I really like. At least that way I'm not rushed or forced to get something I don't like and it gives me time to save.

Well I'll be rushing you because although ive driven a '13 & '14 I havent gotten out of the beginning of second so I dont truly know its potential. That first gear is montrous though for having 3.31's out back. At any rpm you just feel the TVS kick in but thats any shelby though. I want to feel this top end power that so many speak of.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Well I'll be rushing you because although ive driven a '13 & '14 I havent gotten out of the beginning of second so I dont truly know its potential. That first gear is montrous though for having 3.31's out back. At any rpm you just feel the TVS kick in but thats any shelby though. I want to feel this top end power that so many speak of.

Lets go half on it. I get it Thursday night-Sunday. You get it the other days. Lol
But before I decide to buy one I'll ask any local members that have one if they can let me check theirs out.

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Lets go half on it. I get it Thursday night-Sunday. You get it the other days. Lol
But before I decide to buy one I'll ask any local members that have one if they can let me check theirs out.

Yea thats fair :rollseyes: lol. Im sure their is 1 or 2 guys who'd be down. I know a guy that has a buddy with a '14. I'll hit him up and see if he can find time to possibly bring it out.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Yea thats fair :rollseyes: lol. Im sure their is 1 or 2 guys who'd be down. I know a guy that has a buddy with a '14. I'll hit him up and see if he can find time to possibly bring it out.

Sounds good. Just hit me up if the guy is down. Hopefully some members with a 13/14 are reading this. Lol. If not, I'll just make a thread. Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread