ZL1 vs. 2011 m6 5.0

vic_s197

Established Member
ZL1's story...

"This punka** Mustang GT came up on my tail today. He started to pass by, so I gave it a little bit of throttle to show this douche who was boss. He slowed down, and we hit it from a 40 roll. We shut them down around 110 and I came out on top. I bet that wuss won't be challenging any ZL1's again in the near future. ZL1 FTMFW!"

Good run OP.

Lol

ZLwhat?

Speed addict
Established Member
Nice runs! My only run against a zl1 was at the drag strip and I was pretty nervous 'cause my plates read ZLwhat. I ended up running 11.8 to his 13.3 and I beat him by what seemed like a half track. Not too impressive. I think technology finally passed the ls motors.

ramstein

Established Member
If it was a regular SS the story would be more believable. With basically no mods a ZL1 would rape you good:beer:

Last edited:

2011roush

Established Member
If it was a regular SS the story would be more believable. With basically no mods a ZL1 would rape you good:beer:

Yeah I guess it could of been a chevette with a zl575 badge lol. I really wish I had a video but I didn't have my wife video it. I'm sure I will see him again he turned off not far from where I work. I will try and hook it up again if the opportunity arises.

jaywoo

Soooo Boss
Established Member
Yeah I guess it could of been a chevette with a zl575 badge lol. I really wish I had a video but I didn't have my wife video it. I'm sure I will see him again he turned off not far from where I work. I will try and hook it up again if the opportunity arises.

I was waiting.:rolling:

NightRide

Roll Racer
Established Member
Good run, friend of mine bought a zl1 and has been avoiding running me all summer. Guess he already has an idea of what his fate holds.

Z25OH

WINGING IT
Established Member

no it wouldnt! rape? :lol: what a funny statement, its a drivers race, they are VERY disappointing cars, looks at thier stock traps for a v8 super charged car lol, they almost have the same hype and let down as the fr-s/brz

2011roush

Established Member
no it wouldnt! rape? :lol: what a funny statement, its a drivers race, they are VERY disappointing cars, looks at thier stock traps for a v8 super charged car lol, they almost have the same hype and let down as the fr-s/brz

I agree the only gm car that would "rape" mine would be a c6 or zr1..... However my car would naturally abort it prematurely and it would be know as the zl1 :)

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member

....absolutely not! the zl1 is VERY disappointing and chevy is getting left in the dust very quickly!

looking at the 1/4 times this car is delivering puts this car in the category of the 392 Challenger.

sure the driver of the chevy probably could've driven a little better but who gives a shit? even if the outcome were the other way around, a SCd camaro barely beating a lightly modded 5.0 is embarassing and a huge fail.

nice car though, wouldn't mind owning one.

mebetter

Established Member
My slow car is my stock cobra. My grand national is my race car and my Gsx is quite a bit quicker than the cobra. I say lets try out my stock cobra vs your stock 5.0

ramstein

Established Member

A regular ss is not much slower, if any than a 5.0 and I am sure as disappointing as zl1 maybe for those with high expectations it should still murder a 5.0 in any type of a race. It could be a regular ss with zl1 hood...

wachamberlain

Established Member
A regular ss is not much slower, if any than a 5.0 and I am sure as disappointing as zl1 maybe for those with high expectations it should still murder a 5.0 in any type of a race. It could be a regular ss with zl1 hood...

I'm sure that's the case............NOT..............maybe the ZL1 couldn't drive, perfect weather...........whatever the case...........a regular ss will get ass raped by a 5.0, the Boss not much better than a 5.0 can beat a ZL1

It is believable, shit happens, I raced a non Z06 C6 and raped him

Shit happens

Users who are viewing this thread