ZL1 vs Mustang GT vs STI

Alien STI

Established Member
So last night Im cruising in mexico ( STI ) when I see some camaro head lights come up on me. As he slowly creeps by I notice it wasnt some reglaur SS, I see ZL1 badge and my jaw drops. So as I creep back up on him to see if hes game for a little action, I also noticed it has quad tips and a pretty wide tire on the back factory?? I get beside him and hit the throttle a bit, and he does the same, so I try to slow down to do at least a 50 mph roll. He seems to not understand and keeps his pace, so I say screw it and give the 3 honks. I take off and he doesnt go, but seconds later I see his front lift. At this point I realized he doesnt know about the 3 honks so we try just taking off at the same time about 3 times. After this didnt work I said screw it and just cruised.

This is were it gets good. So as I'm cruising the camaro is about 10 cars in front of me when I see some bright HIDs come up and pass me... 99-04 body gt with exhaust and that it as far as I can tell. So I speed up enough to pace him at a good distance so see if he will give me my high for the night. Idk if he knew the camaro was up the hwy or not but he ran up on the camaro quick and slowed down door to door with him. I see this and quickly grab a lane to myself. Now we are lined up 3 wide no cars ahead for a good distance. At this point I'm hoping at least the mustang knows about the 3 honks cause that was my next step to get this BATTLE ROYAL STARTED! (About 50 mph) I honk 3 times and what do you know! Me and the GT take off and the camaro takes off right after. Once I spooled the gt few back like I threw a piece of paper out the window while riding down the road. I noticed the camaro also begans pulling on the gt but I can't tell by how much. I let off at about 120 and it seemed like the camaro was about 3 cars back. The camaro does a fly by and later let's off. The gt wasnt finish lol. He ran back up on the camaro and ran him several more times. I saw at least two more runs from behind which looked like the camaro won. Didnt get a chance to go heads up with ZL1 but I was satisfied.

Just to give you and idea. My sti on my low boost map is about as fast as a ported 03/04 Corba with exhaust from a roll. (The camaro was a auto I believe and the gt was manual)

Alien STI

Established Member
Nice kill. Sounds like the camaro thought he would be wasting his time with a little 4 banger with a wing.

Yea I thought that as well, but he was trying to go but he couldnt tell when id go cause he'd take off then by the time my front up lifted he was on the brakes cause he thought I wasnt ready lol.

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Yea I'm mean technically on the last run we all went. Just the camaro was a hair bit behind on the take off with me and the gt.

Didnt seem like he knew what he was doing because that camaro should of blew the doors off that 2v even with a late start

Users who are viewing this thread