ZO6 driver just made my day!

RedDemon91

Established Member
This is actually more of a funny story than a kill. I was on my way to Best Buy about an hour ago and I see this gorgeous grey Z06. It had a super loud exhaust so I followed it for a little bit and pulled up next to him at the stoplight. With full intentions of knowing that I'm going to get beat I rev my engine and I nod at him and he smiles and does the same. At this point I know he wants to race because I can hear him keeping it about about 2.5-3k (just a guess). Light turns green and I punch it but i didn't see him coming up on me? I look in my rear view and he has the most pissed off look on his face. He stalled on the take-off!!! I couldn't believe I actually "beat" a Z06! It definitely made my day. I'm assuming he's new to driving stick but man you shoulda seen the smile on my face. Like I said I'm just posting this for humor, not that I actually killed a Z06 because we all know he'd pull at least 5 cars on me had he got the launch :beer:

RedDemon91

Established Member
Hahaha, I'll accept that. Like I said I'm accepting the fact that he would have beat me with his eyes closed and driving with one foot had he known how to drive.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Pretty sure that he would still beat you even after it stalled, but hey you won right? :banana::beer: Congrats man, that was probably a once in a lifetime win :thumbsup:

Stopsign32v

Established Member
Like I said I'm accepting the fact that he would have beat me with his eyes closed and driving with one foot had he known how to drive.

He still beat you. He owns a Z06, you own a V6 Mustang. You lose, sorry.

boduke0220

Established Member
fanboy FTL...Z06 FTW. IM a ford Guy but Z06's are the coolest car ever made. period. 2nd to MAYBE the ZR1

RedDemon91

Established Member
I was raised on Ford. I just think that a Cobra is so much more badass than a Z06, but that's just my opinion.

RedDemon91

Established Member
Pretty sure that he would still beat you even after it stalled, but hey you won right? :banana::beer: Congrats man, that was probably a once in a lifetime win :thumbsup:

Psshhh without a doubt. I'm never expecting that to happen again. He looked like he wanted to kill someone. My turn was 3 lights up so I couldn't find out how bad he would have walked me haha.

bj96gt

Established Member
Absolutely not? Fast cars but wouldnt have one. That V6 just hooked like nobodys business and left that z06. LOL

03cobra5485

Established Member
hey,ask any racer..any real racer. it doesn't matter if you win by a mile, winning is winning..

Users who are viewing this thread