Zodiac, Number 23 or

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
Wild Hogs. My wife and I are going to go see a movie, but can't decide which one to see. Anybody have any suggestions?

CentennialVert

Angry Pirate
Established Member
Saw wild hogs last night and didn't stop laughing. The cast is excellent. It's pretty straight foward and predictable, but you'll be laughing the whole time.

MHShockey

Established Member
The Zodiac was terrible, the whole movie is about finding out who the killer is, has no action what so ever. Saw the Number 23 and thought it was great, keeps you thinking. :pop:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Wild Hogs looks pretty cool, I dig Tim Allen and the rest. I want to check it out this weekend.

magRT496

Established Member
MHShockey said:
The Zodiac was terrible, the whole movie is about finding out who the killer is, has no action what so ever. Saw the Number 23 and thought it was great, keeps you thinking. :pop:
agreed, zodiac sucked ass. its basically just a big lead up to nothing....what happend in the end? i left right after he went to that guys house and was in his basement and got freaked out because he thought someone was up stairs.

kball

Banned
The wifey and I just saw 23, pretty damn good. Better than I thought. Jim Carrey is still Jim Carrey, but more serious at times. He has his joking moments though. I was impressed at the different role from him.

kball

Banned
The wifey and I just saw 23, pretty damn good. Better than I thought. Jim Carrey is still Jim Carrey, but more serious at times. He has his joking moments though. I was impressed at the different role from him.

kaotic

Established Member
Zodiac was a good suspense thriller, if you know anything about the real story then you would of already know how it was going to end.

BennyDaBall

Established Member
The Number 23 was OK. Cool visuals, well directed, decent story, quite predictable and easy to figure out though. Carrey did a great job as usual, hopefully he'll choose more similar roles in the future.

RookieBeotch

Post Whore!!
Established Member
I just saw Zodiac tonight and I thought it was interesting the whole way through, but that maybe because i didnt have much knowledge on the subject before hand, I also agree that the ending wasnt the greatest buy when your working with real events I guess they couldn't do much.

svtjunkie

you've got red on you
Established Member
kaotic said:
Zodiac was a good suspense thriller, if you know anything about the real story then you would of already know how it was going to end.

yeah. The wife has a major in criminology and minor in psychology so I am pretty sure that we know how it ends. LOL Plus I don't think that I can sit for 3hrs.

Users who are viewing this thread