Zombie attack in Florida...

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
and my wife laughed at me wheni bought that box of Hornady Zombie Max .40SW

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
As stated on the radio this morning. One of the reason he didn't drop while getting shot was, first he wasn't hit in any fatal spots which would drop him instantly and second, when on bath salt you are burning up inside and out and he wasn't able to feel the bullets enter into him which normally would cause shock from the heat that the bullet generates when entering into your body.

Fun to think about but I truly hope people don't believe in the Zombie bullshit.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
As stated on the radio this morning. One of the reason he didn't drop while getting shot was, first he wasn't hit in any fatal spots which would drop him instantly and second, when on bath salt you are burning up inside and out and he wasn't able to feel the bullets enter into him which normally would cause shock from the heat that the bullet generates when entering into your body.

Fun to think about but I truly hope people don't believe in the Zombie bullshit.

This was posted as a joke...and what you are referring to is a; Drug psychosis. Law Enforcement deals with psychosis induced persons a regular basis. This was an odd call though, with a wild twist.

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
If he had a 03-04 Cobra he could've gotten away with his face intact

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
This was posted as a joke...and what you are referring to is a; Drug psychosis. Law Enforcement deals with psychosis induced persons a regular basis. This was an odd call though, with a wild twist.

I wasn't talking about your thread in general, if you searched you would have seen 2 others threads about it and they mention zombies as well. I just wouldn't put it past people like the apocalypse nut bags using this as some sign of the end.

Users who are viewing this thread