ZR Downforce Platinum wheels for the 15

04-OW-COBRA

Established Member
20X8.5 fronts with 275/35/20 Mickey Thompson Street Comps
20X10 rears with 305/35/20 Mickey Thompson street Comps

Haven't decided on which spring kit i want to do just yet, for sure something that lowers the front more than the rear.
IMG_0778.jpg
IMG_0780.jpg

nicksender

Established Member
Those wheels look great. I'm not much of a black wheel fan anyway. These cars looks great on 20" wheels/tires.

I wonder if there are any springs that will drop the front just a tad? Every 2015 I have seen has that slight amount of gap favoring the front wheels.

I know a lot of people would scoff at it; but maybe you could trim the front spring a bit. I did this and was happy with the results on my Cobra. I would be happy with the gaps you have now if they matched the rear gap.

William Lyon

I purchased the Downforce wheels because I liked the way your car looked with them! I'm surprised, when searching for 20 inch staggered Downforce wheels, the only car displayed in Google images, was yours. Good color! I installed SVE springs, from LMR on my car. They offer 1 inch front, and 1/2 inch in the rear! The effect is amazing. It might be the most street-able spring set available. I can go over speed bumps and ridiculous driveways, slowly, but without contact!

Dig your car, have fun with it!

gqneon

Established Member
I'm seriously considering these wheels - price for performance looks really good. Most other 20" wheels in this weight range are $450 each.

04-OW-COBRA

Established Member
They did look good but i have since switched to True Forged RS Tens. It's lowered on Eibach Pro springs now and at Premier Performance getting some forced induction installed.
IMG_0362.jpg
IMG_0361.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread