ZR1 at Willow Springs

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
That actually looked quite buttoned down. The only corrections were for weight-transfer moments. I thought the Z07s were more tail-happy; perhaps the additional aero has tamed the car a bit.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
That actually looked quite buttoned down. The only corrections were for weight-transfer moments. I thought the Z07s were more tail-happy; perhaps the additional aero has tamed the car a bit.
Gonna get one?

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Why do people assume I'm going to buy every car I comment on favorably? Can't a guy just admire something which has been well executed?

(And yeah, I ordered an Orange ZR-1 'Vert this morning. So this video was especially interesting)
Haha you had me going there for a second.

I think I'm 3 for 3 on asking that question so far.

Can't wait for the LS vids to come.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Why do people assume I'm going to buy every car I comment on favorably? Can't a guy just admire something which has been well executed?

Not when that guy has the means to buy every car he sees favorably! LOL I admit for some reason I'm surprised you're buying one. What are your thoughts on that McLaren Senna?

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
That thing rolls out. I would love one. Just need to find some money.

Well the banks have a ton of money. It's up to you how you go about getting it from them! lol

Disclaimer: I do not advocate illegal activities! =D

I see the McLaren Senna... favorably :D

If you keep buying cars at this rate, you are going to have to make room for a warehouse were your new home is going to be, lol. Of course, I would be more than willing to store any overflow. ;)

treynor

Confirmed Power Junkie
Established Member
Premium Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Despite this video, I don't really see the ZR-1 as being a stellar track car. It's got a lot of weight and a lot of horsepower to ask street tires - even MPSC2's - to live with for a lapping session. As a street car, on the other hand, it has the potential to be incredibly good and incredibly fast. If they retain the feel of the Z06 (which has very nice handling manners on the street) and just give it a bit "more", they'll have built a real winner.

Z06

Established Member
Despite this video, I don't really see the ZR-1 as being a stellar track car. It's got a lot of weight and a lot of horsepower to ask street tires - even MPSC2's - to live with for a lapping session. As a street car, on the other hand, it has the potential to be incredibly good and incredibly fast. If they retain the feel of the Z06 (which has very nice handling manners on the street) and just give it a bit "more", they'll have built a real winner.
What do you think of the mules of a possible Mid-Engine? Did you see the recent CAD drawing?

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I’m curious how this will stack up against the 720s. Apparently there is an LT in the works, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s called 775LT.

Users who are viewing this thread