zr1 video

chadO

Established Member
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/WORLDS-HIGHEST-HORESPOWER_635694.htm]WORLD'S HIGHEST HORESPOWER ZR1- Video[/ame]
repost? seems just like a waste of money. rather have a z06

Brizzal84

Established Member
To me it seems as tho the ZR1 really dosent make all that much power. I thought they would make 800 wrhp with not that many mods.

Ryan.K.

VOLENS ET POTENS
Established Member
I would still take the ZR1 any day of the week. Plus who knows how many miles are on the car. They make like another 40hp once they are broken in. Who knows how good of a tuner the guy is tuning the car. There are a lot of variables. But either way you look at it that car would walk all over most of the cars on this board in street trim.

cam346

Established Member
I would still take the ZR1 any day of the week. Plus who knows how many miles are on the car. They make like another 40hp once they are broken in. Who knows how good of a tuner the guy is tuning the car. There are a lot of variables. But either way you look at it that car would walk all over most of the cars on this board in street trim.

i agree. how many cars that are making 700hp and you can drive it everyday in bump to bump traffic and still get good mpg.

Users who are viewing this thread