Zyborg vs BambinoV8 vs SFADChi

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I would sell my liver to get to race your C5Z.......should I say beat your C5Z!!! lol

You would be the only REAL "pulley cobra" to accomplish such a feat, i have only been beat by one "pulley" cobra and full supporting mods but his blower was really REALLY loud!:rollseyes

You will have to put in some serious work to make your dream a reality...:D

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
lies..... i have a pullied cobra thats been wanting to run you :shrug:

pullied kb'd that is...:-D

You been the one slacking! You dont show up to any meets anymore.....

Well you just name the day and ill show, you know im not scared of a beat down.....

03snakeminated

Established Member
You would be the only REAL "pulley cobra" to accomplish such a feat, i have only been beat by one "pulley" cobra and full supporting mods but his blower was really REALLY loud!:rollseyes

do i know the dude? :uh oh: what color is that slowbrah?
damn i missed that one..

Last edited:

03snakeminated

Established Member
You been the one slacking! You dont show up to any meets anymore.....

Well you just name the day and ill show, you know im not scared of a beat down.....
yeah i know brah, Mario with the supra text'd me and said that there's this guy talking smack, saying that i said the supra is parked and that it doesn't have anything for me...yada yada , I told him to show me the guy next time and i'll confront him, wanna see the look on his face when i start asking questions, there are some folks that like to stir crap and need to be :kaboom: I want to rerun the supra cause that wasn't a clean run (obviously since he couldn't get her into 3rd) and i think it might be a good run. Dude seems to be cool and said not to worry about the guy talking horse sh.t

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
yeah i know brah, Mario with the supra text'd me and said that there's this guy talking smack, saying that i said the supra is parked and that it doesn't have anything for me...yada yada , I told him to show me the guy next time and i'll confront him, wanna see the look on his face when i start asking questions, there are some folks that like to stir crap and need to be :kaboom: I want to rerun the supra cause that wasn't a clean run (obviously since he couldn't get her into 3rd) and i think it might be a good run. Dude seems to be cool and said not to worry about the guy talking horse sh.t

Yea i talked to mario about it.... Dont sweat it, mario is a cool and straight up dude. Let that shit roll of your shoulders and come to the meets.

Bambino and i just got done running a black w/ white stripes GT500, owner said it was only tune and intake. He got me by a bumper/hood. But bambino put a car on him. Then we raced and he put a car on me too. Seems like he finally got his ported cobra dialed in. He was pretty happy tonight....

Last edited:

bambinov8

600WHP LOL
Established Member
Yea i talked to mario about it.... Dont sweat it, mario is a cool and straight up dude. Let that shit roll of your shoulders and come to the meets.

Bambino and i just got done running a black w/ white stripes GT500, owner said it was only tune and intake. He got me by a bumper/hood. But bambino put a car on him. Then we raced and he put a car on me too. Seems like he finally got his ported cobra dialed in. He was pretty happy tonight....

Very happy!!! Hahaha:) fun night for sure..yea it looks like my car is finally where it should be!!

03snakeminated

Established Member

nice, any vids? regardless that was a good run, I like close races like that :beer:

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member

Hmm....we should set this up. When the weather warms up, which here in Ohio is never, you could drive North and we all could have some fun. I would have to see this one. I normally only see Cory at the track, but I would have see this one in person. Hell, there is a nice track that will open on Saturday's in March for test and tune. Come for that....haha. I guess he could drive South too, but what fun is that :-D?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Hmm....we should set this up. When the weather warms up, which here in Ohio is never, you could drive North and we all could have some fun. I would have to see this one. I normally only see Cory at the track, but I would have see this one in person. Hell, there is a nice track that will open on Saturday's in March for test and tune. Come for that....haha. I guess he could drive South too, but what fun is that :-D?

I doubt i would be driving to ohio "since it never warms up", but you guys are more than welcome to come to south florida for vacation time and nice cold glass of whoop ass! ;-)

On a real note though, maybe come summer time we can cruise and meet half way or come to some sort of arrangement...

corysmach1

Established Member

No work....just line up beside you and on the 3rd honk go and bang gears and watch you fade....:banana:

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
I doubt i would be driving to ohio "since it never warms up", but you guys are more than welcome to come to south florida for vacation time and nice cold glass of whoop ass! ;-)

On a real note though, maybe come summer time we can cruise and meet half way or come to some sort of arrangement...

It warms up, just feels like it never will this time of year. I know it doesn't really matter to a lot of you guys, but have you taken your car to the track? Just curious how it runs if you have. I've seen it in action on videos, but I've also seen 03/04 Cobras from 440-600 wheel running worse than either Cory or myself. Just saying. I've also seen a similarly setup Z06 to yours running 11.7 @ around 118 or so. It's very believable that you are beating these guys. Especially when the above mentioned Cobra tards run from 114-120 and the 120 was the highest I saw from the non-driving bastard with a Kenne Bell and 620 wheel. Makes me sad to see that.
No trips for me with a young daughter :(
I guess we'll just have to e-thug it out.....haha :coolman:.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread