"cammed" 2011 5.0 (Video)

Whocares05050

Established Member
Just a quick video of my 2011 5.0 with a before and after of what just a tune can do. Yes, I can drive it.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBP4dyCxoZQ"]YouTube - 2011 5.0 "Cammed" Idle[/nomedia]

I have a 93 Performance tune purchased through Evolution Performance and tuned by none other then Jon Lund of Lund Racing. For more information you can contact Jon if you are interested in obtaining this tune file for your own vehicle. You may even get in touch with Evolution to see about having there tune packages to include it. Thanks

StangLoveR

Established Member
That is badass. Please, tell us what it's like in traffic getting in to first gear. Well, just rolling the car from a stop in general. Do you have to give it more gas, etc?

Edit: basically, please be much more specific than your previous post :D. Thanks man!!!!

Last edited:

Whocares05050

Established Member
Car sounds awesome! I could do without the horrible hip hop theme music.

yeah well, i cant please everyone...

I didnt make the video, nor edit it. My friend did. She thought it was good. atleast it dosnt play music OVER the video track. So what can i say? lol...

I couldnt upload it on my stupid windows 7 BS. I just said DO IT!

Dave_6

Established Member
Love it. If I ever get a '11 I'd probably do this. I go to a lot of cruise-ins and car shows so this would be pretty cool to have for those. :)

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
wow, that's funny, when these cars came out i said that you would be able to hear a difference with a tune because of the Ti-VCT and got a bunch of shit for it. hmmm...

sounds badass man, love it! tell your friend to save the music for the pronos though:D

FIFTY

Established Member
Sound great!!! so how does it drive???? inquiring minds want to know...

Last edited:

c6dreamvette

Established Member
Wow it sounds amazing! I had to spend over 3k for my 05 vette to sound like that.
Does the tune pick up any power? If so what rpm level? can an auto have this tune with out a stall?

thanks from a hopfully new 5.0 owner soon!

realaxed83

Established Member
Sounds badass, I'm very interested in this. Are there any adverse effects at all? You say after 1250 it reverts to regular 93 octane tune....so what about taking off in first gear from a stop? What if the parameters involved in this tune applied to the entire tune? Would it loose power/drivability?

ViciousJay

Established Member
Sounds badass, I'm very interested in this. Are there any adverse effects at all? You say after 1250 it reverts to regular 93 octane tune....so what about taking off in first gear from a stop? What if the parameters involved in this tune applied to the entire tune? Would it loose power/drivability?

its still being tweaked but they ive been reading around that theyve just about got it to have 5 hp loss to none

Users who are viewing this thread