"cammed" 2011 5.0 (Video)

Whocares05050

Established Member
The tune is only at idle. theres no power to be lost. once i take off you cant even tell anything was done. It drives like my normal 93 tune from evolution.

StangLoveR

Established Member
The tune is only at idle. theres no power to be lost. once i take off you cant even tell anything was done. It drives like my normal 93 tune from evolution.

This still isn't what we mean, but in the end it looks like you can't at all tell a difference in the driveability at very low rpms.

To make you understand what we mean, you need to drive my cammed 2 valve and see what it's like from a stop, despite the gears (and blower).

StangLoveR

Established Member
How do I get this tune? :). I was leaning toward a Bama tune because of their Free Tunes for Life deal, and still may go that route if Evolution isn't similar or at least offering affordable "re-tunes" or tweaks to existing tunes for new modifications.

hotford

Established Member
just took the file from a boss car that does the same with ford's perfromance key in the ignition.
not a big deal when ya have twin variable cam timing,lots can be done.

ViciousJay

Established Member
just took the file from a boss car that does the same with ford's perfromance key in the ignition.
not a big deal when ya have twin variable cam timing,lots can be done.

damn it i should have just order from evolution :( i have a BBR on the way

cidsamuth

Liberty Biberty
Established Member
Whocares -- on Evolution's website, they show a 93 Octane tune and then a 93 Octane Tune Aggressive.

Any change the "Aggressive" is this tune, or is it something different?

84GTTurbo

Established Member
Evolution hasn't released the ghost cams/lopey idle tune yet. The 93 aggressive is one of their tune options they have had for a while.

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
Sent an e-mail to Evolution on Saturday, waiting to hear back. Needed to order a tuner anyway, this is just a reason to get it done now rather than later.

Jason

Users who are viewing this thread