2013 Shelby Mods that make you go "MOTHER OF GOD!"

peteypab2133

Established Member
Great! Now I knowwww you want to do a review with this video but do this right. Make sure the camera has an external mic mounted somewhere we can hear the X pipe clearly.

Thats a nice bit of mods for a new car, enjoy it!! get some sticky tires and get to the track too, would love to see mid to low 10's from that combo.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I dont know man....I dont get the sense that you are happy or satisfied...:poke:

in for great review and vids :pop:

also, could you tell us how the 15 percent OD pulley install went? issues with clearance?

Slowponycar

Established Member
I was and am still impressed with your Shelby. It was really cool meeting you today and thanks for making my car sound weak and slow compared to yours. lol I hate having the slowest shelby in Kentucky...

13GT500SG

Established Member
This is awesome!!! Its gotta hit much harder from a roll now! Tune is spot on??? Are you thinking about doing headers? Curious to hear what your thoughts about doing headers....

SGMPhil

The Sergeant Major
Established Member
Cool - I wish I could do all that to mine - I've got a Dr. friend that wants to run me with his GT-R, and I'm not sure I can take him with my somewhat stock vehicle :/ For now I want to save my warranty. I'll bet you could wax him pretty good with that setup.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Cool - I wish I could do all that to mine - I've got a Dr. friend that wants to run me with his GT-R, and I'm not sure I can take him with my somewhat stock vehicle :/ For now I want to save my warranty. I'll bet you could wax him pretty good with that setup.

Info on his car? from a dig, he wins if he isnt a moron

from a roll stock for stock, you can win

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
Wow, what a KILLER set-up you've installed!

Anxiously awaiting vids/reviews. :pop:

Van@RevanRacing

Yes.. "Mother of God". I just put 100 miles on my Shelby today after I had the following mods installed:

1. JLT CF CAI
2. CJ Monoblade TB
3. 15% OD Pulley
4. Lund Tune
5. Lethal OR X-Pipe
6. NGK plugs
7. MGW Shifter
8. Grabber Blue Redline hood struts/Bob's oil sep..ect.

Thank's Revan Racing!

I will do a video review here in the next week or so with a dyno run but here are some quick details. I'll post some pics tonight.

*The power increase is tremendous. MT ET Streets are going on after the dyno run. The goodyears are worthless.

*The Lethal OR X-Pipe sounds KILLER. No drone and in 6th gear it's not too much louder than stock at a neutral power setting on the freeway.

* 22 MPG at near 80 MPH on the freeway with Lund tune

*The CJ Monoblade TB is tuned near perfectly by Lund.

*The supercharger screams like it always should have!

*The MGW shifter is absolutely amazing. This should be the first mod on every Shelby.

Video Review coming in a week or so!!!

Thanks BIRDDOC!! I appreciate the business!! :beer:

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Slowponycar it was nice to meet you too. We will hit the strip soon!

Ok. Lets answer some questions.

The 15% OD Pulley install: Easy overall but there are some details to it. First you need to customize the oil cooler fitting for the track pack if you have it. The SVT mechanic at Knox Ford did a great job with this. It took him 45 minutes overall to weld it together. If you don't have the track pack you have it a little easier. Second you need to slightly grind down the crank sensor tab on the opposite side of the balancer to get it to fit. After those two things were done the 15% IW OD balancer fit perfect. I'll post picks of before and after to show what I just said. Simple overall. I worked with Van so in the near future a prefab fitting will be available for track pack cars based on mine.

I'm very serious and truthful when I tell you the Lund tune is very good. It idles perfect, has a very smooth power delivery, has great MPG, and has minimal rpm surge like some people mentioned. Lund hit it out of the park IMO. I was not expecting it to be this refined and smooth.

Plans for the near future will be long tubes, 3.73 gears and Bogarts/slicks/skinnes for the strip.

I can also confirm after experiencing the increase in power that nitrous is NOT in my future :)

Engine1.jpg

Engine2.jpg

Shifter.jpg

Xpipelethal.jpg

pregrind.jpg

flangtogrind.jpg

pulleydone2.jpg

pulleydone1.jpg

fitting.jpg

Last edited:

finsrin

Established Member
How many times to say WOW ?
Figure it is a couple screens full.
What is behind the spark plug change when stock ones are new ?
Heat range change or because of plug design and whoz recommendation ?

BIRDDOC

Established Member
How many times to say WOW ?
Figure it is a couple screens full.
What is behind the spark plug change when stock ones are new ?
Heat range change or because of plug design and whoz recommendation ?

I could fil up a few pages with WOW :)

Colder plugs were recommendation from Van and my SVT Mechanic at Knox Ford. I assume the increased boost/increased octane tune from stock. I'm sure someone will chime in here to fully answer this.

mike69440

Established Member
Question on the OR Pipe.

No CATS? How do you get an inspection sticker and who installed them?
Aren't there 4 O2 sensors in the stock exhaust? i.e. before and after the Cats?

Users who are viewing this thread