2013 Shelby Mods that make you go "MOTHER OF GOD!"

13GT500SG

Established Member
I believe those numbers were without the 15% ... so most likely will be well over 700

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Oh yes it is! 697/675 is a far cry from 740/726, 737/723, and even 719/708.

15% OD Pulley was not in that result of 697 RWHP. This 15% OD Pulley added an additional 40-50 RWHP per others results (Evolution 5.0 mag article/Lunds results ect.). Monday is supposed to be around 85 degrees here in Kentucky. I look forward to throwing the dart at the HP board :)

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Beautiful job you did in those pictures especially the 15% lower pulley ..
I have the track package and I don't want to choose the 10%..
but that little oil screw solve the problem ..
Question :
does that little oil screw connector comes with the deal if you got the 15% lower pulley ?
Cause I'm looking for the +700 RWHP package :D. :rockon:
Looking forward to your answer Sir.

Good luck and good job :beer:

King A. Van is working on that fitting. It is not off the shelf yet but should be soon. Send him a line to stay in the loop.

13GT500SG

Established Member
Its not even my car and i cant wait until monday haha! Im stoked. Id loooove to see the gains you see with headers after as well. Im just on the brink with headers. Is it worth over 1000 bucks and the pain in the you know what to install???

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
15% OD Pulley was not in that result of 697 RWHP. This 15% OD Pulley added an additional 40-50 RWHP per others results (Evolution 5.0 mag article/Lunds results ect.). Monday is supposed to be around 85 degrees here in Kentucky. I look forward to throwing the dart at the HP board :)

A lot of folks hanging on the edge of their seats for that one for sure!

dustin88lx

Established Member
My guess is 740rwhp/755rwtq backwards from most

but my car is also backwards too on a mustang dyno I made 647/708 which on a dynojet with the conversion is 724/792, even stock my torque number was significantly higher at 539/613. May be something to do with the chassis dyno I dunno.....what does the winner get?

13GT500SG

Established Member
Birddoc says hes giving away "one of them there toofless kennnntuckey girls, and a box of fried chicken n taters from kfc"

dustin88lx

Established Member
Birddoc says hes giving away "one of them there toofless kennnntuckey girls, and a box of fried chicken n taters from kfc"

Well I'm all in then, problem is I already married one......:beer:
I'm from kentucky likewise born and raised.

13GT500SG

Established Member
Lmao is she toothless?? If she is shes got some disadvantages but one very important adavantage!

13GT500SG

Established Member
ACTUALLY id love me a nice sithern belle... im a young punk kid haha i still have some game. Birddoc im goin on a roadtrip in my 13 next month... any tale around there haha

dustin88lx

Established Member
I was born in Louisville. Proper grammar, "Louavull" Grew up in Middletown until the ripe old age of 9 and then we split for Florida.

Ahh I always considered louavule indiana more than kentucky anyways...growing up in the mountains down in souteast ky....

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
in for the dyno numbers. i'm planning similar mods minus the pulley. maybe i should add the pulley though?

Users who are viewing this thread