2013 Shelby Mods that make you go "MOTHER OF GOD!"

BIRDDOC

Established Member
No CATS? How do you get an inspection sticker and who installed them?
Aren't there 4 O2 sensors in the stock exhaust? i.e. before and after the Cats?

Yep no Cats. All the sensors still go into the OR X-Pipe (positions for all of them in the X-Pipe) but the Tune prevents them from throwing an error. New cars don't need an inspection here in Kentucky. I think after 5 years or so. I'll have to put the cats back on down the road temporarily when that time comes.

Last edited:

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Great mods - What does all of this do to the warranty?

Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey Goodbye :)

At least most the powertrain warranty is out to lunch but the rest of the car is covered. You have to pay to play :rolling:

dustin88lx

Established Member
Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey Goodbye :)

At least most the powertrain warranty is out to lunch but the rest of the car is covered. You have to pay to play :rolling:

That's what I love to hear....kentucky boys setting the bar....I'll have to come see you the next time im in London....in military stationed in Florida.....

I more or less have all the same mods minus I have a 10% OD and no H/X pipe yet...having a custom one built next week. Should be awesome, start looking into suspension your going to need it.....from what I experienced TC is out to lunch too....:D

Should be illegal to have this much power on the street....enjoy

OH yeah and a clutch definatly need a good clutch assembaly....I'm using the Mcleod RXT no issues thus far...keeping fingers crossed..

Last edited:

BIRDDOC

Established Member
That's what I love to hear....kentucky boys setting the bar....I'll have to come see you the next time im in London....in military stationed in Florida.....

I more or less have all the same mods minus I have a 10% OD and no H/X pipe yet...having a custom one built next week. Should be awesome, start looking into suspension your going to need it.....from what I experienced TC is out to lunch too....:D

Should be illegal to have this much power on the street....enjoy

I hope we can cause terror at a track here in Kentucky soon!

I'll be following your lead on suspension mods soon. Yeah...illegal...that's a good way to describe it :)

To bad you won't be up here for Bowling Green in October. 3 2013's will be there causing havok!

dustin88lx

Established Member
I hope we can cause terror at a track here in Kentucky soon!

I'll be following your lead on suspension mods soon. Yeah...illegal...that's a good way to describe it :)

To bad you won't be up here for Bowling Green in October. 3 2013's will be there causing havok!

Don't mention that I already have contemplated suicide, I'll be in a stupid training event in Lousiana.....yay me.....lol wish I could get out of it...As fast as my car will be though I have a feeling it won't pass to run the NMRA event....lots of safety stuff....

Myfast70

Established Member
As fast as my car will be though I have a feeling it won't pass to run the NMRA event....lots of safety stuff....

The only bummer about this car is the fact that it is already borderline too fast to pass tech stock from the factory. A stock GT500 with a set of drag radials or slicks and you'll almost instantly get booted from a NHRA sanctioned track. I know Firebird out here is really stiff about the times and Speedworld is iffy depending on the night.

Ford need to install a factory roll bar so we can go beat these things at the track.

BITDIFFERENTSVT

Established Member
Great mods.
Love the shift knob.

What did your SVT tech charge you if you don't mind me asking?

I pass the Ford dealer near Ft. Know everytime I go to the mother in laws

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
I can't wait to hear the first story of a guy rolling up next to you on the highway with that setup! Someone's going to be in for a serious surprise. :bash:

BIRDDOC

Established Member
I can't wait to hear the first story of a guy rolling up next to you on the highway with that setup! Someone's going to be in for a serious surprise. :bash:

I have a GoPro Hero 2 that will stay in the car for these special occasions :)

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Looks like the Dyno run will be this coming Monday afternoon at Blankenship Tuning near Louisville. I'll keep you all posted.

What HP/TQ do you think she will put down?

Last edited:

king Abdull

Established Member
Beautiful job you did in those pictures especially the 15% lower pulley ..
I have the track package and I don't want to choose the 10%..
but that little oil screw solve the problem ..
Question :
does that little oil screw connector comes with the deal if you got the 15% lower pulley ?
Cause I'm looking for the +700 RWHP package :D. :rockon:
Looking forward to your answer Sir.

Good luck and good job :beer:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Yes.. "Mother of God". I just put 100 miles on my Shelby today after I had the following mods installed:

1. JLT CF CAI
2. CJ Monoblade TB
3. 15% OD Pulley
4. Lund Tune
5. Lethal OR X-Pipe
6. NGK plugs
7. MGW Shifter
8. Thump pulley tensioner
9. Grabber Blue Redline hood struts/Bob's oil sep..ect.

So wait a minute. I'm not hatin' in the least, but the only mods of note are a TB, crankshaft pulley, x-pipe, and a tune and you guys are predicting over 100RWHP increase?!? Wow, indeed!! I need to get that TB and a Lund tune pronto!

Users who are viewing this thread