Cobra R's for sale and wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cobra-R

Established Member
I thought I would start a thread for people to post any Cobra R's that they see for sale. Seems like we have people comming in here asking, so if you see one anywhere for sale, post it here. Let me know if it gets sold so we can keep the list current.

Brian

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
1995 Cobra R #58
Just over 800 miles
Garaged since I purchased it NEW in October '97
Bassani Off-Road X-Pipe
Flowmaster Force2 Cat-Back
Pro5.0 Shifter
K&N Filter
2 Extra R wheels
Also still have ALL original parts(Exhaust,Shifter, and Air Filter) which can simply be bolted back on!

I'd like to get something close to 34K for it, but serious offers will be considered. E-Mail me if you have any questions @ [email protected]

Last edited:

1Fast R

95 Cobra R for sale at Tom Addis dealership in Coeur d'alene, Idaho. I believe they want $48-$49,000 for it but will deal....Only 500 miles and has blue racing stripes.

svtguy

Established Member
Originally posted by svtguy

The seller must be mistaken on the car # or there is a numbering glitch with SVT.

I will e-mail the seller about this.

Paul

Just got a responce, it is car number 185. It has also been corrected in the e-bay ad.

Paul.

95rcobra

2000R for sale in the new Mustang & Ford trader. Does not have the #. But says it is low mileage and in showroom condition located in the Charleston SC area. price is $45000. phone # is 843-757-3172.

1995R is for sale in the classifieds of the Corral. its says the car has 25,500 miles and has never been raced. I cannot remember where it was located, but the owner is asking $26,500 for the car.

1993R for sale also in the Mustang & Ford trader. it has 300 miles on it and of course like brand new. that car is #30 of 107.it is located in the Dallas TX area. the owner is asking $38500 or b/o.

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin
95r (number not published) at the kruse auction may 31-june2 in vegas.

this is the one bought brand new by bob bounderant

They had been trying to sell it for quite awhile on Ebay.

kevin

Originally posted by Dean95CobraR

They had been trying to sell it for quite awhile on Ebay.

so now their seeing if a bidding frenzy will sell it. bet it does cause some of the prices at those auctions are nuts

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by Speedthing
AutoWeek classifieds, May 27,2002 page 30.
"2000 Mustang Cobra R 86 mi. $52,000.
Ogden Avenue Motors (630) 968-5600 www.ogdenavenuemotors.com

There are also a few listed at www.traderonline.com Go to the Collector Car section and type in "Ford" "Mustang" and key word "Cobra R".
Did you look at the details?? cruise and traction control?? huh?? Mine sure did not come with these creature comforts??? ;-) :rollseyes

TcM-668

It's all there, you just have to get your clock working first.

The clock is actually a critical component to the onboard Astro-Inertial Navigation system A-INS (ala OnStar, they call it EEC-V), and so until you get the clock working, the computer can't get a firm grasp on fast you are going (MPH is a guestimate provided by a secondary driven slave system), how to hold that speed (V=MA), or what the car is actually doing (force/inertia vectors). Also, it won't know proper fuel flow (Lph), so the fuel gauge won't work right either.

I have been trying to reverse engineer the A-INS system, and it is quite unique...It is a shame that a few major components(Primary environmental thermal evacuation management systems, primary doppler acoustic control systems) were removed for weight reasons. Had they been there, then they could have fully enabled the A-INS and then the thing could really fly.

There are many other systems that were installed but not implemented due to the increased amount of excess heat generated by said systems and lack of full suite of environmental management systems.

Kinda like Drive-by-wire, only cheaper. I guess that will be in the GT-40.

I gotta find hat Vcc for my system clock...I thought about slaving the EEC-V to the secondary acoustic environmental management system that I integrated into my car as it does have a clock.

Don...

Speedthing

It about CHANGING LANES
Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
Did you look at the details?? cruise and traction control?? huh?? Mine sure did not come with these creature comforts??? ;-) :rollseyes

Hey Andy,

Give those guys a break. Atleast they got the 8 cyl. part right!!!!!:rolling:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread