Cobra R's for sale and wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

UKCobra

Established Member
Originally posted by Speedthing
AutoWeek classifieds, May 27,2002 page 30.
"2000 Mustang Cobra R 86 mi. $52,000.
Ogden Avenue Motors (630) 968-5600 www.ogdenavenuemotors.com

There are also a few listed at www.traderonline.com Go to the Collector Car section and type in "Ford" "Mustang" and key word "Cobra R".

This is where I purchased my 95R, I have a picture of this 00R if anyone is interested.

Mark

joe-npiav

00 COBRA R

2000 COBRA R #21

The vehicle was trailered to my home and pushed in the garage. And it is heated with carpet under the car.

The vehicle has all factory stickers and seat covers still on it to this day. All the bags for brake air are still in truck.

It has 21.5 miles on it, I think the dealer took it for a short test drive. The vehicle is started every 20 to 30 days just to keep the seals in order. I am looking to get what I paid for this vehicle.

I have all the factory special books and stickers which shipped to me. I love the car but don't have the time. I have 4 childern whome all beg for my attention :).

So for 58,700.00 or best offer, this vehicle is in new condition. I will post it here first just because I want someone who loves COBRAs to have the first chance. :beer:

Email me at [email protected] or Call 216-244-2415

Last edited:

Andy M

Established Member
Joe,

Good luck in selling your R. and Sorry to hear that you must part with it. You know?, the only way to really enjoy a car like this is to drive it once and a while... like at least once per week!! and then take it to the track to fully appreciate what this machine is all about!

But I certainly understand and can appreciate your motivation for selling it. We all have a vested interest in seeing what you get for the car?.... so pls keep us posted???

Good luck!

Last edited:

joe-npiav

I am selling the vehicle above for best offer. The difference between my vehicle and the vehicles your posting. Is that it has not been on the road and never had the dealer prep done. It has every tag and cover from the factory. It would be more for a collector than a driver. Thanks for the posts guys:kaboom:

BillsSnake

:shrug: It is with a very heavy heart that I post our 00R for sale. I have just started another business and I just don't have the time to justify owning the car. If I stored it I would feel as though I was eliminating the reason this awesome vehicle was made. It needs to be appreciated for what it is and that is not a garage queen. It is #58. This post breaks my heart. I truly love this car. Believe me my wife and I have had some very long conversations and done intensive soul searching. I would love for someone to use her as she was intended. I am asking 60K. I added one slight modification, a stereo system that only seems to function up to 3500 rpms. The car is located in South Florida. I am going to miss her.

NJ2000R

Certified FORD Fanatic!
Established Member
Originally posted by BillsSnake
:shrug: It is with a very heavy heart that I post our 00R for sale. I have just started another business and I just don't have the time to justify owning the car. If I stored it I would feel as though I was eliminating the reason this awesome vehicle was made. It needs to be appreciated for what it is and that is not a garage queen. It is #58. This post breaks my heart. I truly love this car. Believe me my wife and I have had some very long conversations and done intensive soul searching. I would love for someone to use her as she was intended. I am asking 60K. I added one slight modification, a stereo system that only seems to function up to 3500 rpms. The car is located in South Florida. I am going to miss her.
sorry to hear that bill....did you ever get the hood resolved from ford? I still have to take mine in....I'm such a slacker!:dw: :shrug: :punch:

R-CODE

Established Member
AutoWeek June 2002

1993 Cobra R
Delivery miles never driven, never dealer prep.
Asking $35,000

BillsSnake

:mj: :mj: I got an estimate of around 900 bucks to repaint the hood and faxed it to the service manager at World Ford about a month ago. I have called him twice in the past week and have not received a return call. I will now make him a mission. I really do not want to sell the R and will probably regret it 2 years from now but life will proceed. If anyone directs me to a buyer and I get close to 60 you will be compensated. How about a set of harnesses? That sound good?:beer: :beer: :beer:

Andy M

Established Member
Bill,

Sorry to hear that you are having to sell the R?!!:( :( :( :(

Will certainly let you know if we hear of anyone interested? Man, I feel for you! I don't want to even think about having to part with mine?! I love this car waaaay too much to even begin to think about that. But I certainly understand that some times in life, we must do painful things.

Keep us posted on this?...

BillsSnake

:punch: Andy, I don't know if I told you this but Ford has agreed to pay to have my hood repainted. As soon as the rain stops I will take it to the shop and have this done. They are only doing the hood - no blend into the fenders. I will keep you posted. Bill

TTAFB_SVT

BETHA'S BACK !!!!!!!
Established Member
Just wait for the 06 R's man. If you have to sell your 00 at least make it up to yourself in a couple years. By the way,06 is just my guess.

SL 1993 R

Established Member
There are 4 "R's" on ebay now. Two 2000 models, a 95 model and a 93 model... The prices are way down !!!! The 2000's are both around 40k, while the 93 and 95 are at 20k.... The reserves aren't met, but the auctions have been going for a couple days..

vcmoore

Established Member

1Fast R

I was at a car show this weekend and saw 93 Cobra R #33 for sale. I forgot to get the phone number for it, but the price is way up there anyway. He wants $38,500 for it! It is still show room quality and has 250 miles on it only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread