Two really WELL edited HD videos of some Vdubs...

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Personally, I cannot stand the way most VW owners "modify" their cars. I'm not into the crazy offset wheels, and the absolutely slammed look. However, I respect the fact that it's all in the love for modifying cars to your own taste. My friend sent these videos to me, both are very, very well edited, so I thought you might want to take a look.

Please, let's not get into a arguement or discussion about how gay or cool these cars are. It's all about how they were shot and edited.

Enjoy:

Brandon Nero's '04 Jetta GLI on Vimeo
New Film on Vimeo

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
awesome vid , but dam that things lowwwwwwwwwwwww . i bet he scrapes everything in its way going down the road. clean ass car. not my style but that cars clean

KLO101489

Established Member
Awesome vids, the first kinda gets boring after 30 seconds. It is sick editing and camera angles though.

Birdys03Cobra

Established Member
wow, that is impressive editing, i love how it flows with different angles, and the music goes very well with it, im very impressed

32VDOHC

Established Member
First song on the second video kind of sounds like Eminem. I got a little excited there for a minute and though he was back making kick ass beats like "I'm a soldier" and "Till I collapse"!! Still looking forward to the new cd though.

Anyway, sweet videos! Love the HD quality and editing!:beer:

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
that camera is bad ****ing ass! sick ass vids for sure. they did one hell of a job. what kind of camera rig were they using

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
that camera is bad ****ing ass! sick ass vids for sure. they did one hell of a job. what kind of camera rig were they using

Probably various rigs. However, some of those shots can be acheived by just holding a monopod mounted to the camera. I like how they used slow music during the rainy part of the video. It's the small things that make a great video.

G-STANG

Established Member
Great video, guy has skill. My buddy has a tastefully done 00 gti with some nice aftermarket kit I think it is a Oettinger kit. Car looks great & the vr6motor sound good too. Has Porsche brakes also. One my fav vw's.

blck04gt

Just a stupid GT....
Established Member
Great video, guy has skill. My buddy has a tastefully done 00 gti with some nice aftermarket kit I think it is a Oettinger kit. Car looks great & the vr6motor sound good too. Has Porsche brakes also. One my fav vw's.

Yeah, when done right, a VW can look great. However, the gay 18x10 inch wheel with little 225 tires looks stupid and cannot be very safe.

Users who are viewing this thread