Two really WELL edited HD videos of some Vdubs...

Teal Terminator

Established Member
Very nice editing/videos!

And I know where not commenting on the cars but... for the love of god, pull the damn wheels back inside the fender lip!!!

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
My roomate drives a GTI, I showed him this video. I wanna get to wrenchin' on it. For some reason those cars just do it for me.

I'm with everyone else on the tire size thing, but those small cars look great slammed. Now a mustang that low, not so much haha.

I would love to get a GTI as a DD, I ALMOST got into an Audi but I opted for the Cobra

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Awesome videos!! I remember when it was raining in that second video. That part of the video was awesome too! I was driving down the highway though and the car was submerged (sp?) almost up too the bottem of the door openings.

stellar591

BlackChrome Saleens FTMFW
Established Member
Top notch video for sure! Love the camera angles, music choices, and smooth editing. Even if it were Hondas, it's refreshing to see a well-done video by car enthusiasts!

03whipedsnake

Established Member
I really like that look even thought it has to be horrible to drive like that with the small tire and uneven tire wear from being all cambered out.

CLN 6R

Established Member
Awesome video.

I just can't get into those VW's though. The black S5 was sick though. :bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread