Bullitt's new look "TEASER"

bullittbuild

Established Member
Here is what the Bullitt will look like when the rest of the other stuff comes and I can take it all to paint. What do you think?

securedownload.jpg

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
i think that if you like it thats all that really matters. you know that no matter what you do there will always be people that like it and people that dont.....i like it.....keep us updated~!

SRV1

Established Member
So you took a rare car and made into a Fobra. Now your Bullitt is worth as much as a GT. Nice job!:rockon:

7.62x51

Established Member
So you took a rare car and made into a Fobra. Now your Bullitt is worth as much as a GT. Nice job!:rockon:

I've seen Bullitts go for cheaper than comparable GT's. Frankly, they are really nothing special (no offense to OP)

bullittbuild

Established Member
so your bullitt will look like a cobra? how original.

I didn't do it for the look, the grill is much bigger meaning more air to intercooler.

LOL! Thank you!

Atleast do the 99/01 bumper.... I like how menacing that bumper makes the car look.... Doing an 03/04 bumper swap is to unoriginal, theirs two GT's locally that are running 03/04 bumpers.

I thought about it but the grill is the same as a gt might as well keep what I had.

i think that if you like it thats all that really matters. you know that no matter what you do there will always be people that like it and people that dont.....i like it.....keep us updated~!

Exactly :beer:

Guess I should have thought about that before I got rid of the intake and interior huh? It's a car I never planned on sending it to Barrett Jackson in 50 years.

I've seen Bullitts go for cheaper than comparable GT's. Frankly, they are really nothing special (no offense to OP)

Its pretty much the same car it is what it is.

looks good:thumbsup:

RcodeStang

Established Member
I think it looks good. Aside from the color and slightly less crappy factory suspension, there's nothing special about the Bullitt IMO. If he wants to actually drive and enjoy the car by modding it the way he wants to, so be it.

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
LOL! Thank you!

Atleast do the 99/01 bumper.... I like how menacing that bumper makes the car look.... Doing an 03/04 bumper swap is to unoriginal, theirs two GT's locally that are running 03/04 bumpers.

Really? You think the 99-01 cobra bumper is original?

bullittbuild

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread