Bullitt's new look "TEASER"

SVTGTI3

Established Member
Guess I should have thought about that before I got rid of the intake and interior huh? It's a car I never planned on sending it to Barrett Jackson in 50 years.

EXACTLY, its a car use it and have fun with it, it wasnt built to sit and stay stock. It looks great man keep us posted on the progress. :beer:

snkchmr 1

Damn remind me to never post a pic of my car. None of these new cars will ever be worth anything so mod them & enjoy them !

snkchmr 1

I really messed this one up many years ago
Picture_1071.jpg

bullittbuild

Established Member
I really messed this one up many years ago
Picture_1071.jpg

Looks awesome, I have the side skirts on the way as well. I am tired of ripping off the "mudflaps" I think it will look a lot better with the new parts on it and they have a function (more air and not destroying body parts)

mineralstangt

Established Member
Good Lord people here are so ****ing critical when it comes to other peoples cars. OP, do what you want remember opinions are like assholes.

fire_4_effect

Motorsports = Expensive!
Established Member
wow... i like where this thread is going; j/k.

i give you props for doing what you like to your ride, whatever makes you happy... it is all good with me. for example, till this day... i still get the response from others, "wow, how did you paint your wheels rainbow color" (on the 350) and others, "i like your rainbow wheels"... frankly, i find it funny but i understand that they may not know the quality and brand preference behind it; it is all good! my choice of brand wheels differ from others... import wheels is what i prefer; even on my domestic.

so suck it up and enjoy your thread! LOL!

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
looking good, cant wait for after paint pics. Screw everyone else who is hating on it. Its your car, do what you like.

bullittbuild

Established Member
Probably going to take it in for paint today. Should look sick adjusted ride height and some other stuff all will be revealed shortly

SSMOKE-U

Super Petrosexual
Established Member
LOL! Thank you!

Atleast do the 99/01 bumper.... I like how menacing that bumper makes the car look.... Doing an 03/04 bumper swap is to unoriginal, theirs two GT's locally that are running 03/04 bumpers.

there's a reason more people swap to the 03/04 bumper than the 99/01 bumper. I don't think i need to explain why.

KzooMuscle

Established Member
I don't see how you can hate on someone who is doing this swap for functionality??

red95

Established Member
dude, the seventh grade called- it wants its joke back.

the guy asked for opinions. and i gave my opinion. so as i see it, the only dick here is you.

1st grade called and they want their joke back :dw:
lol just givin ya shit man!

OP: I think it will look good. I really like the 03/04 bumpers. The 99/01 just have a weird look to me for some reason. I agree with the air flow part as well.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread