Bullitt's new look "TEASER"

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Just curious, how is it that every other person in the world with a GT posts up pics of their new Mach 1 chin spoiler and Saleen wheels and gets nothing but praise, but this guy gets crap for an 03/04 Cobra bumper, which is far less common and far better looking (this is opinion, I know)?

Looks good, man, always go with what you like!

Last edited:

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
So you took a rare car and made into a Fobra. Now your Bullitt is worth as much as a GT. Nice job!:rockon:

well post some pictures of your car. let us all see the magic that seperates your car from ALL the others~!

ShapeShifter

Established Member
Just curious, how is it that every other person in the world with a GT posts up pics of their new Mach 1 chin spoiler and Saleen wheels and gets nothing but praise, but this guy gets crap for an 03/04 Cobra bumper, which is far less common and far better looking (this is opinion, I know)?

Looks good, man, always go with what you like!

Agreed...(BAB Fobra Comes to Mind)....:shrug:

03sm3341

Established Member
"SVTPreformance home of the internets best E-thugs" Seriously people whats the need to be a prick? Just say you dont like it. To the OP looks good

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
1st grade called and they want their joke back :dw:
lol just givin ya shit man!

OP: I think it will look good. I really like the 03/04 bumpers. The 99/01 just have a weird look to me for some reason. I agree with the air flow part as well.:rockon:

:lol:

i know. i just like trading old school for old school. brings back the memories.

bullittbuild

Established Member
For those of you who complimented thanks and for those of you who don't like it.... Well you will when its painted

SRV1

Established Member
Funny how people are saying "whatever makes you happy it is your car" but when a guy puts a Cobra bumper on a V6 he is a "loser", "poser", "ricer" and an "idiot". I never said I would not like the looks of the car, which I do like the looks, but why waste a rare car that could be worth something in the future to make it look like something else? It may be like a GT but it isn't. How about taking a 03/04 Cobra and put a GT nose on it? I actually like the looks of it and I'm not against swapping bumper covers just this car, that's all.

James

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Funny how people are saying "whatever makes you happy it is your car" but when a guy puts a Cobra bumper on a V6 he is a "loser", "poser", "ricer" and an "idiot". I never said I would not like the looks of the car, which I do like the looks, but why waste a rare car that could be worth something in the future to make it look like something else? It may be like a GT but it isn't. How about taking a 03/04 Cobra and put a GT nose on it? I actually like the looks of it and I'm not against swapping bumper covers just this car, that's all.

James

Rare? In the end we own mustangs which last time I checked has a rarity of about 2 out of 10. The bullitt will never be a rare item against that of the classic cars because these new ones don't really mean anything in the mustang history. We cherish the GT500's and Bullitts of the old days because they were the FIRST of their kind. People will have their opinions about everything but the use of the word rare regarding these cars is pretty much just ridiculous. The rarest new body style is the cobra R's and even those are going down in value lately. If anything thats pretty much the only rare mustang that exists these days other than classics ofcourse. Shelby had a chance to make new rare ones with limited production but it didn't take long for them to start pushing mass amounts out and ruining anything rare about them.

WillyBob98

First On Race Day
Established Member
Awesome man! Intercooler? lol maybe if you post some numbers then the guys so butt hurt about a non cobra having cobra body parts will see that its "cobra worthy" lol.

bullittbuild

Established Member

James

I understand, and I thought about this when I was modding the car and then I figured by the time I will sell it the car will have tons of miles. Noone will pay for the car what I have in it, so I might as well keep it for my satisfaction. If that car is in fact worth something one day I will regret taking it apart but at the end of the day its still a bullitt and numbers match. Just a car I modded how I liked it to each his own I guess. Tim Matherly made a drag car out of a tb bullitt.

SRV1

Established Member
Rare? In the end we own mustangs which last time I checked has a rarity of about 2 out of 10. The bullitt will never be a rare item against that of the classic cars because these new ones don't really mean anything in the mustang history. We cherish the GT500's and Bullitts of the old days because they were the FIRST of their kind. People will have their opinions about everything but the use of the word rare regarding these cars is pretty much just ridiculous. The rarest new body style is the cobra R's and even those are going down in value lately. If anything thats pretty much the only rare mustang that exists these days other than classics ofcourse. Shelby had a chance to make new rare ones with limited production but it didn't take long for them to start pushing mass amounts out and ruining anything rare about them.

Last time I checked they only made a limited number of them and they are numbered under the hood so yeah I would call it a rare car. I would love to own a Bullitt Mustang instead of the fox I got now.

James

Users who are viewing this thread