Sent with Riddla's massive johnson

RU8TNQT

Im a sexy s.o.b.
Established Member
thats gonna get nasty, guess you can kill them just dont make fun of them

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
They must have just needed to be KILLED!

There is a ridiculous amount of pedophiles over there, and that is more acceptable than having sex with a woman to them. That is one of the most ****ed up countries in the world! Even worse than Canada!
NUKE THE WHOLE FREAKING PLACE!

When the Taliban want to start wearing uniforms over there, then and only then, will some civilians getting killed, bother me a little bit.

When they are all dressed the same as the ASSHOLE BAD GUYS, what do you expect?

Won't be losing any sleep over this, AT ALL!:bored:

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member
This is another attempt of the media to demonize the US military because they dont agree with the conflict.

To the OP, keep this garbage to yourself! If you feel so much for the Afgan people MOVE THERE! And dont say $hit unless you have been there. When one of those Mathafuggers have shot at you and killed your friends then come one here and say whatever you want...

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
This is another attempt of the media to demonize the US military because they dont agree with the conflict.

To the OP, keep this garbage to yourself! If you feel so much for the Afgan people MOVE THERE! And dont say $hit unless you have been there. When one of those Mathafuggers have shot at you and killed your friends then come one here and say whatever you want...

Bingo.:beer:

kingcobra8541

The Dude
Established Member
Just noticed that the OP is a Canadian....explains a lot. When Terrorist destroy huge parts of Toronto maybe you will get it.

Never Forget

Paulinator

Established Member
did they remove bullets from each body and determine that the rounds were fired from US issued weapons? without evidence of such action this is all here say.

wjk

Established Member
Seems a bit messed up to me, if its true that is.

DirtyD916

SVT Based God
Established Member
They must have just needed to be KILLED!

There is a ridiculous amount of pedophiles over there, and that is more acceptable than having sex with a woman to them. That is one of the most ****ed up countries in the world! Even worse than Canada!
NUKE THE WHOLE FREAKING PLACE!

When the Taliban want to start wearing uniforms over there, then and only then, will some civilians getting killed, bother me a little bit.

When they are all dressed the same as the ASSHOLE BAD GUYS, what do you expect?

Won't be losing any sleep over this, AT ALL!:bored:

It definitely bothers me that civilians are getting killed and I don't like hearing about it, but like you said it is nearly impossible to distinguish between what some would consider a civilian or an insurgent. War is hell and these type of casualties are an unfortunate inevitability. I recently saw the documentary 'The Taking of Marjah' and it perfectly demonstrated the impossible task that is ID'ing the innocent. People who were stopped and labeled as civilians the day before are then seen stashing weapons and planting IED's. I value human life a little more than to just completely brush off civilian deaths, but what soldiers are facing is not nearly as clear cut as the media portrays it.

THE_STIG

Established Member
did they remove bullets from each body and determine that the rounds were fired from US issued weapons? without evidence of such action this is all here say.

The American Public is retarded as the day is long and will instantly believe the first thing they hear.

Stevo151

Established Member

Just noticed that the OP is a Canadian....explains a lot. When Terrorist destroy huge parts of Toronto maybe you will get it.

Never Forget

TRUTH!! totally agree with you man! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread