US Army ‘kill team’ in Afghanistan posed for photos of murdered civilians

TERMN8U

Established Member
1) I love The United States ! 2) I posted the link for discussion. This site has a very enthusiastic membership. 3) Those pics are wrong in my opinion. 4) I have spoken to many people, from many country's that have lived through dictatorships and opressive governments, so I do know a bit of what I am talking about. 5) The US is an amazing country, and it's every citizens duty to hold their governments feet to the fire. If not tyrany will set in and before just as in ALL past civilization's freedom will be lost and so will the prosperity of the nation. There fore when we see pictures such as these, it's our responseability to ask questions. :) The US is a jewl .... Protect it.

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
War is Hell and our military is badass.
:rockon:

They must have just needed to be KILLED!

There is a ridiculous amount of pedophiles over there, and that is more acceptable than having sex with a woman to them. That is one of the most ****ed up countries in the world! Even worse than Canada!
NUKE THE WHOLE FREAKING PLACE!

When the Taliban want to start wearing uniforms over there, then and only then, will some civilians getting killed, bother me a little bit.

When they are all dressed the same as the ASSHOLE BAD GUYS, what do you expect?

Won't be losing any sleep over this, AT ALL!:bored:

i agree with jimmy :rockon:

ls1eater

Established Member
i agree 100% with you on that
beerchug.gif

Off topic but weird seeing someone from mississauga....I'll be living there for 6 months of the year hopefully for the next few years....

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
What some of these ****ing knuckleheads (the media) don't realize is sometimes we as soldiers sometimes have to document what happened and take pics of the dead people to pass up the chain. Inevitably someone who is proud of what they did (defending their country or friends) always gets a personal pic taken of them smiling. The problem is the dumbass who has the pic always brags about it in the wrong way then everything gets misconstrued and you end up court martial-ed for some something.it happens and i am so sorry for all of you ****ing pacifists who have never been shot at or had an efp rip thru your truck and survived to tell the tale. I have been there and done that and I can tell you for a fact the men fighting beside you are more important then any ****ing raghead kid or woman firing an rpg while holding a baby.

Last edited:

IndyCobraVert

Established Member
Don't care if you agree with the military action or not, those pictures(and the people posing in them) are ****ed up! No need for that whether they are actually civilians or not. Tired of hearing excuses..."what do you expect when you are trained to kill"..."they did it first"... If you can't handle the job like a normal human being then get some counseling and leave the military.

heffs03mach1

COME WITH IT YA SALLY'S
Established Member
Don't care if you agree with the military action or not, those pictures(and the people posing in them) are ****ed up! No need for that whether they are actually civilians or not. Tired of hearing excuses..."what do you expect when you are trained to kill"..."they did it first"... If you can't handle the job like a normal human being then get some counseling and leave the military.

thats just it guy. you are no longer a normal human being when you are in firefights on a daily basis and see crazy ass shit happening everyday. why dont you join the military go fight for your country and then you can speak from the heart. Until then stfu

IndyCobraVert

Established Member
thats just it guy. you are no longer a normal human being when you are in firefights on a daily basis and see crazy ass shit happening everyday. why dont you join the military go fight for your country and then you can speak from the heart. Until then stfu

Ok dude. Not every person who has been in combat turns into a psycho murderer.

The guy in those pictures pleaded guilty to 3 counts of premeditated murder. Don't see how there is any argument about whether they were civilians or not. He planned on killing people, killed them, then bragged about it.

VenomGTX

Awesome SVT Poster
Established Member
*Insert xenophobic remark here followed by a god blessing something or someone, wrapped up with one more xenophobic remark for good measure*

+1

And this. What the **** is so honorable about that? You people that see this kind of shit and feel pride are every bit as savage and backwards as you claim the middle eastern folks to be.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Ok dude. Not every person who has been in combat turns into a psycho murderer.

The guy in those pictures pleaded guilty to 3 counts of premeditated murder. Don't see how there is any argument about whether they were civilians or not. He planned on killing people, killed them, then bragged about it.

You need to stop arguing because you don't know what you're talking about. Apart from how it looks the story is actually murder, but in combat you have to get out of your realm. I have not seen combat yet but in training I've experienced where your normal mindset will get you... killed. So I can only imagine what would happen in real combat.

We're trained to identify our targets (doesn't always happen properly, just depends on the situation) and once we do, we hit them with the swiftest, most brutal force we can to end the engagement with US ON TOP! We do not turn into psycho murderers, we condition ourselves to turn into something much deadlier than that, one that's controlled and focused on a specific threat. I know the Marines on here are familiar with the mindset color system and they know very well there are individuals they serve with that have hit or will hit that condition black. Those are the guys that are prone to make mistakes such as killing a civilian, but at that point they're just not mentally prepared for what is going on and their reactions are based off them simply survival. This could be curling up in the fetal position or going commando and just trying to take everyone and everything out they see. It's kind of hard to blame that person because there's no way to tell who exactly is mentally prepared so when they get there and they go black how is it their fault?

I'm not speaking for individuals who commit premeditated murder, but those who have were just trying to do their job and maybe lost control and killed a civilian.

Last edited:

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
They kept body parts too.

U.S. Soldiers Allegedly Killed Afghan Civilians, Kept Body Parts As Trophies

This is the only forum that I visit that has people defending these guys. And that comes as absolutely no surprise to me.

Remember some of these people are coming back to your neighborhood when their service is done.

+1. SVTP is hardcore hillbillly for the most part. There is a difference between combat, and even collateral damage and what these nutbags did. Completely indefensible from what I have seen....but that is probably just liberal media propoganda influencing me because I don't have a mind of my own. :rolleyes:

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Well no one is defending them now. If it were just pictures taken with dead insurgents then no big deal. The real story is far from that and no, its not ok.

ringo01

Established Member
Wow after reading more into it this is truly sickening. I cannot believe this went on for as long as it did. I understand it's crazy over there, but killing innocent civilians for "fun" and keeping their fingers as souvenirs is inexcusable.

Users who are viewing this thread