US Army ‘kill team’ in Afghanistan posed for photos of murdered civilians

Fat-cat

Established Member
Meh dont be a ****en retard and you wont get blasted. If a dude with an M16 says Stop you ****en Stop..

Im with Jimmy... Glass the whole place and sort it out later.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
They must have just needed to be KILLED!

There is a ridiculous amount of pedophiles over there, and that is more acceptable than having sex with a woman to them. That is one of the most ****ed up countries in the world! Even worse than Canada!
NUKE THE WHOLE FREAKING PLACE!

When the Taliban want to start wearing uniforms over there, then and only then, will some civilians getting killed, bother me a little bit.

When they are all dressed the same as the ASSHOLE BAD GUYS, what do you expect?

Won't be losing any sleep over this, AT ALL!:bored:
HOLD ON JIMMY.
HOLD THE **** ON!

There is absolutely no country worse than CANADA and thats a FACT. :nonono:

jcveron

Established Member
there are good people in afghanistan, however like said above it is hard to tell who is good and who is bad. after being there for over 7 months and being around the marines that i was with i find it hard that these guys just killed innocent civilians. to the comment about training to kill and having no action, i was trained to kill along with alot of people on this site. and all of us will tell you that military consequence is much more harsh than civilian punishment. just my .02

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
Obama takes pictures with US citizens and hes killing the very country they live in. What's the difference?

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
I don't buy a word of anything the media says, if i don't get both sides of the story myself, i don't buy into it. 10/1 says those POSs were working with the terrorists.

And yes, Canada sucks...

trickflow coupe

Established Member
there are good people in afghanistan, however like said above it is hard to tell who is good and who is bad. after being there for over 7 months and being around the marines that i was with i find it hard that these guys just killed innocent civilians. to the comment about training to kill and having no action, i was trained to kill along with alot of people on this site. and all of us will tell you that military consequence is much more harsh than civilian punishment. just my .02

x2 you kill an innocent civilian on purpose say hello to lots of brig time and a bunch of very very bad things coming your way courtesy of the UCMJ. I have spent time overseas and we do not go around killing the innocent just for fun, we kill the bad people that do bad things...now that is fun. Do we do ****ed up things in war? yes. Dose it ease the tension of war? yes.

Jimmy, you hit the nail right on the head:beer:

Kingcobra, right on man:beer:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
HOLD ON JIMMY.
HOLD THE **** ON!

There is absolutely no country worse than CANADA and thats a FACT. :nonono:

Whoah! RED! Easy son! I was just tweaking the OP...:poke:
calm-down.jpg

Lol your sir are smoking crack.. aside from Quebec Canada is awesome

Actually Canada is pretty awesome!:beer:
There are an awful lot of Liberals up there though.:nonono: Mostly in the bigger cities, but still.
I believe most of the population is within 200 miles of the US border.

I married a Canadian girl, they will truly keep you warm at night, like no other.

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
An email I received the other day. Pretty much sums up my feelings on this "news" story about men and women who have left their families and the civilized world to fight in the ugliest, most ass backwards pit on the planet; likely written by some fat pinko liberal who's tears for the dead terrorists while looking at his computer screen and sipping his star bucks give him some comfort that he's a genuine caring humanitarian.

'Are we fighting a war on terror or aren't we? Was it or was it not, started by Islamic people who brought it to our shores on September 11, 2001 and have continually threatened to do so since?

Were people from all over the world, not brutally murdered that day, in downtown Manhattan, across the Potomac from the capitol of the USA and in a field in Pennsylvania ?

Did nearly three thousand men, women and children die a horrible, burning or crushing death that day, or didn't they?

And I'm supposed to care that a few Taliban were claiming to be tortured by a justice system of a nation they are fighting against in a brutal insurgency.

I'll start caring when Osama bin Laden turns himself in and repents for incinerating all those innocent people on 9/11.

I'll care when these thugs tell the world they are sorry for hacking off Nick Berg's head, while Berg screamed through his gurgling slashed throat.

I'll care when the cowardly so-called 'insurgents' in Afghanistan , come out and fight like men, instead of disrespecting their own religion by hiding in mosques and behind women and children.

I'll care when the mindless zealots who blow themselves up in search of nirvana, care about the innocent children within range of their suicide bombs.

In the meantime, when I hear a story about a soldier roughing up an Insurgent terrorist to obtain information, know this:

I don't give a damn.

When I see a wounded terrorist get shot in the head when he is told not to move because he might be booby-trapped, you can take it to the bank:

I don't give a damn

Shoot him again . . . .

When I hear that a prisoner, who was issued a Koran and a prayer mat, and fed 'special' food, that is paid for by my tax dollars, is complaining that his holy book is being 'mishandled,' you can absolutely believe, in your heart of hearts:

I don't give a damn.

And oh, by the way, I've noticed that sometimes it's spelled 'Koran' and other times 'Quran.' Well, Jimmy Crack Corn you guessed it,

I don't give a damn!!

mach1033

Established Member
Liberal, Marxist, Communist, SEIU member with multiple degree's from NYU I'm sure. There wasn't a Man or Woman that I served with in the USMC that would ever follow an order to " KILL" civilians. I would have rather recieved a court martial then live with something like that. I really despise people like this that purposely lie to forward there agenda. :fm:

An email I received the other day. Pretty much sums up my feelings on this "news" story about men and women who have left their families and the civilized world to fight in the ugliest, most ass backwards pit on the planet; likely written by some fat pinko liberal who's tears for the dead terrorists while looking at his computer screen and sipping his star bucks give him some comfort that he's a genuine caring humanitarian.

Interesting email. If America is fighting a war on terror then why does America continue to send tens of millions of dollars to the mother of all terror groups in the Middle East, known of course as the PLO? I believe its $900 million at this time. This isn't the only terror group our government is funding over there. Is this a liberal conspiracy or are so many Americans just brainwashed by political propoganda from these two phony parties that they can't discern truth from fiction anymore? Does it make any sense to send terror organizations millions of dollars and to then turn around and tell people that we are fighting a war on terror? When are people going to stop falling for the lies from these pathological liars. The American public is seriously deceived with all the flag waving and the "let's bomb them and turn their land into glass" rhetoric. And this isn't anti-American propoganda, its a fact. :read:

Last edited:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
All military are pawns in the political bullshit. Not one of you can give me a 100% true defined answer why any of us are fighting, other then the fact that its human nature. And when its antagonized by fortune 500 companys making money off war, and political figures only looking for personal gain, its no wonder the worlds fallen victim to ignorance. You saying "do you know who those afgans would do to you!?" is retarded. It all comes down to exposure, and clearly all you've been exposed to is the negative/brainwashed/asshole afgans, just like we have here. Our ****ing youth run the streets with guns and drugs raping and killing where we want, biker gangs full of old confederate **** suckers. A country built on racism and violence. What do you think those people think of us? And i cant blame them, but i can blame you all. For ruining my image as an American because of your thick-head inability to be open minded. Its that thinking that perpetuates this bullshit. I cant even travel without being stereotyped as an over weight pompous slob who doesn't give a **** about anyone. So thanks america. If i could afford to leave i would. Maybe not the most relevant, but it made me feel better :) lol

As for the picture, i see a man holding a dead man smiling, and idk when the hell that became acceptable. Were all humans, and all just as ignorant as the last. Get over yourselves.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread