I went rice.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
I've been wanting to get back into the autoX scene for a while so yesterday I traded in my 09 F150 on a 09 STi. Blue with the Gold BBS wheels. Fully loaded. It's a blast to drive and launching it is a ton of fun. Not near the power of my Cobra but it handles on rails. Looking forward to taking it to the track soon.

Mods are K&N FIPK, HKS BOV, Cobb Stage 2 CM and SPT Catback. I'm going to tint the windows and just drive it for now. I'm sure I'll put a down pipe on eventually. Car puts down 312/294 to all wheels. Flame on.

Here is the only pic I have at the moment.

208988_795149786635_34413883_39608898_3042143_n.jpg

NO-BlkLightning2K

Putin 2016. Yup.
Established Member
well as long as you kept the car in your sig, it's good. no way i'd get rid of that for an sti hatch.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
balla, needs more loww!

I agree. Coilovers and sway bars are going to be installed in the future. The guy I got it from also has a 1000hp TT Viper. This car has been very well taken care of and only has 20k miles on it. All highway. This was his daily.

03OxWhiteMach

Lexi Belle=1 Sexy Clown
Established Member
Thats not rice man.... :shrug:

Rice is a 92 Honda Civic with a primer gray paint job.... and a ground effects kit.

Cat back exhaust with a 5" tip and Ebay cold air intake.

It has to have atleast 10 different stickers from performance companies, with no parts by that company on the car.

With an obligatory 3 foot tall wing. :coolman:

Nice car, good luck with autocross! :beer:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Thats not rice man.... :shrug:

Rice is a 92 Honda Civic with a primer gray paint job.... and a ground effects kit.

Cat back exhaust with a 5" tip and Ebay cold air intake.

It has to have atleast 10 different stickers from performance companies, with no parts by that company on the car.

With an obligatory 3 foot tall wing. :coolman:

Nice car, good luck with autocross! :beer:

Lol yeah I was just beating my own balls. I've just never seen myself to be a Subaru guy but after driving this I can see why they are so popular. So much grip.

Yeah I've been to both of those recently and that's what got me back in the mood. I used to race Lotus Elise, M3's and Miatas and I missed it more than I thought.

bull3441

Established Member
dump that HKS and go back to the stocker. do some research before you mod. the 08-10 are notorious for cracking pistons stock. here's a place to start North American Subaru Impreza Owners Club i only owned Subaru's till i got my GT500. great cars, but if you're gonna push'em you need pistons. the rest of the block and tmic are good for 500awhp. have fun.

KWClutch

Steve McQueen
Established Member
Yeah I don't think I'm going to go big power, at least not for a while. Thanks for the link and info.

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
Personally, I love the hatchback STIs more so than the sedans, especially the hideous looking 11'. Ive been thinking about picking up an 08 in the future as a DD. Id be happy with 400 awhp as a fun little daily. Bolt ons and upgraded turbo is all you need :)

Mach&Roll

Established Member
Nice car I have always wanted to drive one but just have not found one on a car lot. I was looking at the sedan the older model.

3Dglasses

4.6 Liter rice cooker
Established Member
Congrats on the purchase. They are fun inside and out. I also like the hatch better+++

Users who are viewing this thread