Who said 26inch Rims dont save lifes.

twista

Band'edid
Established Member
:uh oh::uh oh::uh oh:

Red light camera shows SUV driver not at fault for running over mother, child VIDEO IN LINK

Mother is a DUMBASS for running across a intersection with a kid!

edit: Supposely the mother is going to SUE the SUV driver. Are you f-ing serious??
article-1389204-0C2CB4CD00000578-23_468x327.jpg

PART 2 OF VIDEO- [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMIExP0b-zM"]YouTube - ‪VIDEO: Shocking view of girl hit by car part 2‬‏[/nomedia]

Last edited:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
:rollseyes and if she does have citizenship? what other racist comment would you have to say? just because she didnt speak english on the interview doesnt mean she cant.

Stupid doesn't discriminate, dumb bitch got what she deserved, sucks that the kid got the shit end of the stick. :beer:

Last edited:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
:rollseyes and if she does have citizenship? what other racist comment would you have to say? just because she didnt speak english on the interview doesnt mean she cant.

He didn't say anything about race. I'd LOVE for you to guess what race you think he's referencing however.

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
The lady is an idiot for attempting that, but does it look like maybe the person in the SUV could've have seen them cross in front of them? Not defending the broad in any way and I did notice the big ass camper blocking the view.

blueovalfan

Established Member
SUV driver couldn't have seen them right at first but SHIT they could have stopped once they hit the pedestrians LOL, the SUV dragged them and he kept going. Also LOL at all the SVTP race baiters.

mysterio

Established Member

Jump to conclusions much? Or do you just automatically go for the race card to play? I didn't see him or anybody else here mention or insinuate race.

"Dumb bitch" isn't a racist statement.

Users who are viewing this thread