Who said 26inch Rims dont save lifes.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
How am I jumping to conclusions when someone said "illegal citizen". That term is strongly connected to Hispanics and to others as well, so yes it is racist. All of you that are writing these comments about taco stands, and no citizinship are ignorant people.

No it's not racist, it's a stereotype. Put the race card back in your wallet Reverend Sharpton.

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
No it's not racist, it's a stereotype. Put the race card back in your wallet Reverend Sharpton.

I would be willing to bet that 90% of people on this planet do not know the distinction.

Personaly, I don't think it's even fair to say the original comment was a stereotype. I think it's more of a hypthosis. He was taking staright forward information, and making an assumption based on an educated guess.

AintShePurty

Established Member
jesus....how quickly this thread went from "what a dumb bitch" (i agree), to "you're racist....no your stupid, no your a dumb dumb..."

To be honest, i thought Sidecar's illegal comment wasnt needed. And hell ya he's referring to mexicans. Being illegal has absolutely nothing to do with what a dumb bitch this lady is and that Yes she deserved what she got. God only knows what would have been said if this person was black. It seems like every time i look at a thread here, race is commonly an issue. Gets kind of annoying, but thats why "I DONT POST MUCH" :)

waiting for somebody to tell me "if you dont like it, dont come to the site....nobodys forcing you....bla bla bla.." Just givin my .02

late

Last edited:

YoungGun

Established Member
How am I jumping to conclusions when someone said "illegal citizen". That term is strongly connected to Hispanics and to others as well, so yes it is racist. All of you that are writing these comments about taco stands, and no citizinship are ignorant people.

Well if she was born here she would be a citizen and speak English. If she went through the process of earning citizenship then she would most likely have learned English. Considering her interview it is a pretty high probability that she has done neither of those so not exactly reaching... Also considering at least 20% of the Latino population in this country is here illegally making a statement pertaining to that is actually rather intelligent (statistics for the doubters are 50 million Latinos according to the latest census and they are estimating at least 10 million are here illegally so probably more). Ignoring these facts would actually be the ignorant thing to do but fitting for liberals who rather than fix problems, like the state of CA huge debt/deficit problem, ban circumcision and chocolate milk... Oh and I'm pretty sure she probably does like tacos. :dancenana:

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member

since when does someone not being a LEGAL part of the US society have anything remotely to do with racism?

Am I missing something here? :shrug:

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Well if she was born here she would be a citizen and speak English. If she went through the process of earning citizenship then she would most likely have learned English. Considering her interview it is a pretty high probability that she has done neither of those so not exactly reaching... Also considering at least 20% of the Latino population in this country is here illegally making a statement pertaining to that is actually rather intelligent (statistics for the doubters are 50 million Latinos according to the latest census and they are estimating at least 10 million are here illegally so probably more). Ignoring these facts would actually be the ignorant thing to do but fitting for liberals who rather than fix problems, like the state of CA huge debt/deficit problem, ban circumcision and chocolate milk... Oh and I'm pretty sure she probably does like tacos. :dancenana:

Dude c'mon, who doesnt like taco's.:rolling:
I still think the suv had time to stop though

Last edited:

BADD281

Because Race Car
Established Member
Hell I'm from Commifornia and I totally agree with the the idea of deporting the lady if they were found to be illegals. I cannot stand how many are roaming hardware stores around here looking for work. I go to the store to get a grade 8 bolt in my daily driver hatchback and I get guys asking if I need any help.....Yeah cuz I need assistance with my ****ing bolt... Call me racist and I wouldn't care, people that are here illegally should be kicked out.

On the topic of the stupid bitch mother, she fails at life and definitely tried to get at that taco deal across the street.

OH3MGSVT

cant 3x stamp a 2x stamp
Established Member
Doesn't surprise me that happened in AZ :nonono:

The woman obviously has bad judgement/depth perception and deserved that, though I would think the SUV would hear the sound of them smashing into a stroller?

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member

No such thing as "illegal citizen"- and YOU want to accuse us of being ignorant? Thanks to NorCals MECCA of sanctuary cities I can't imagine how you could possibly defend this. Are you so overwhelmed by the swarm of illegals you don't understand anything else?

If it walks like a duck, has webbed feet like a duck, quacks like a duck- IT'S PROBABLY A DUCK!!! It may be an assumption she is an illegal but it's certainly not a stretch- if you want to bury your head in the sand that's your right but it doesn't change anything. You want to be offended by our "assumptions"- I'M offended that illegals are allowed to come here and sponge off our country. As far as I'm concerned if you're not part of the solution you're part of the problem. So who's side are YOU on - Amigo?

TEX-STANG

Established Member
The ladys ignorance almost got her kid killed for that she's an idiot. The driver of the SUV probably had a little bit of his view blocked by the vehicle on the left but besides that he is a moron and very likely was not paying attention and a bigger idiot for not stopping immediately. And with me being a 4th gen Mexican American(my family was here when parts of Texas were Mexico,so we didn't cross the border it crossed us) I can say I'm against illegals coming over here and sponging off society. And I agree the lady in all likely hood is illegal I'll even go a step further and be honest and admit ive made this presumption in real life when coming across someone who only speaks Spanish. With all that being said I understand how it can be taken offensive when the "taco" comments are said. Probably the same as a black person would if the video contained a black person and someone said
she was crossing the street to get to a watermelon stand or a KFC. People will say shit that's life I don't sweat it no one's perfect I also know 90% of
the pu$$y's that make those comments on the "interweb"won't make those
comments to someone's face.
Another thing those of us that are US Citizens either by birth or otherwise are truely blessed.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread