Who said 26inch Rims dont save lifes.

BLWN DSG

Vettillac
Established Member
wait wait wait...why is a 4 year old girl in a stroller?

one thing that I was thinking as well...That busy of an intersection like that and my 5 yr old would be in my arms carried across then put down on the other side and walked holding my hand...

Jack Burton

Established Member
Your location: Cali + nerve hit when someone calls out an illegal = :pop:

Seeing that he listens to this, I think you may be fairly correct with your assumption.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ve4uDQBp7Q&feature=fvwrel"]YouTube - ‪Gerardo Ortiz - El Trokero Lokochón‬‏[/nomedia]

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
If she wants to sue someone it should be her friggin' dentist. She definitely would lose at Frogger. Someone should remake that video with frogger music.

BDF8

UF Alum. GO GATORS
Established Member
:rollseyes and if she does have citizenship? what other racist comment would you have to say? just because she didnt speak english on the interview doesnt mean she cant.

Your an idiot. I don't post much, but I thought you would like to know.

mustang gt 2003

Established Member
Worst. Logic. Ever.

I've taken German in high school, it's not like I'm going to start talking in German for the hell of it. :rollseyes

Worst. Logic. Ever.

Just because you are not speaking in German does not mean you cant....

Either way, that is one dumb bitch.

Last edited:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
:rollseyes and if she does have citizenship? what other racist comment would you have to say? just because she didnt speak english on the interview doesnt mean she cant.

Smart money is on her being illegal, your state is full of criminals and dumbass liberals that support those scum leaches.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
I still think the SUV driver should have noticed them crossing. The driver didn't even slow down as it was hitting them! That mother is a complete idiot though, wow.

ZincYellowGT281

Established Member
How am I jumping to conclusions when someone said "illegal citizen". That term is strongly connected to Hispanics and to others as well, so yes it is racist. All of you that are writing these comments about taco stands, and no citizinship are ignorant people.

Users who are viewing this thread